IGNORED

Auralic Aries - Music Offline

Codexy

Hi Folks,

I have an Auralic Aries bridge, and overall I love the app and the device itself, however when I unplug my external HD to put more music on and plug back in, it scans and picks up the changes, but refuses to play telling me the the library is off line.

Is there anything I can do? Or is this something for a future software update?

This is going to sound stupid, but have you done a hard reboot of both the Aries and your Ipad? I have similar issues every now and then with my Altair (for no reason I can point the finger at) and it goes away after a hard reboot on both (unplugging the Aries for 30 seconds and making your Ipad reboot with the home+power button until it goes black and comes back with the white apple logo). YMMV but that works for me.

This is going to sound stupid, but have you done a hard reboot of both the Aries and your Ipad? I have similar issues every now and then with my Altair (for no reason I can point the finger at) and it goes away after a hard reboot on both (unplugging the Aries for 30 seconds and making your Ipad reboot with the home+power button until it goes black and comes back with the white apple logo). YMMV but that works for me.

Thanks for the reply. I've got a work around which is probably what to do anyway, in that you refresh the cache in the app...only takes a couple of minutes. Networks huh!