IGNORED

Sonore - Product Request Thread

Sorry, I can't resist.....

I think he got overloaded with unwanted features [emoji6]

Not to mention that no one yet has a request that suits his ongoing product development.

The only thing we can be 100% sure about it does not contain words like SPDIF or AES/EBU....[emoji23]

( Sonore - Discontinued Products )

Sent from my iPad using Computer Audiophile

Just unwanted off topic posts:)

I appreciate the suggestions, but you have to understand we are not building a feature packed AV receiver. We try to focus in what is really important and make it the best product we can. We have been developing an APP for the Sonicorbiter OS called SonoreUPnP Bridge. This app paves the road for the Rendu and Signature Series Rendu to work with Roon. So these products could make a comeback in their "original" configuration. The only significant change we would do is to bump up the supported rates when used with DLNA.

Just unwanted off topic posts:)

I appreciate the suggestions, but you have to understand we are not building a feature packed AV receiver. We try to focus in what is really important and make it the best product we can. We have been developing an APP for the Sonicorbiter OS called SonoreUPnP Bridge. This app paves the road for the Rendu and Signature Series Rendu to work with Roon. So these products could make a comeback in their "original" configuration. The only significant change we would do is to bump up the supported rates when used with DLNA.

Fair enough. I respect that this is your sponsored area.

Since many people do want to have a more unconstrained vendor-agnostic discussion, I created a new thread here - http://www.computeraudiophile.com/f22-networking-networked-audio-and-streaming/whats-your-wishlist-next-generation-streamer-endpoint-31696/ - for those who want to continue the discussion.