IGNORED

Thanks Uptone Audio

Thanks Alex and crew for a great customer service experience. You folks do take good care of your customers.

Richard

Nearfield setup-Matrix Element H USB>Curious Evolved>Yggy OG>Freya+>Mono Trys>Harbeth P3ESR 40th & Martin Logan Dynamo 1100X & Burson Soloist w/ Super Charger> Mr.Speakers Ether 2,& Technics 1500C, Arcromat> SoundSmith Carmen MkII > Zu Mission>Parks Puffin Toslink.. Blue Jeans interconnects, Pangea power cables, IsoAcoustics feet, Goldpoint SW2X

Thanks Alex and crew for a great customer service experience. You folks do take good care of your customers.

It is VERY kind of you to say so Richard. Many thanks!

--------------

In my former role (as co-founder and sales/marketing lead at Hovland Company), much of my time was focused on dealers and distributors around the world. I enjoyed building those relationships but it was always just about the business, and it was the same group of--often rather demanding and sometimes not nice--resellers.

What I love about running UpTone with a direct sales model is (aside from being able to keep the products affordable and competitive by not having to price them for 40-55% discount to dealers/distributors) that I get to focus the bulk of my energy on just two things: Communicating with clients and prospective customers, and product production.

(Okay, this is oversimplifying a bit as it leaves out all the hours I spend on parts procurement, accounting, logistics, staff management, vendor follow-up, planning, and new product development.)

As a lifelong audiophile and music lover myself--and living in a rural location without having much social life beyond my family and a few friends--what could be better than getting to chat with, advise, and support other audiophiles from around the world? Plus they all seem to like buying stuff from us! ;)

Anyone who has ever spoken or corresponded with me knows that I don't 'blow smoke" or exaggerate about things. And I never make claims--positive or negative--about the sound quality of any product or tweak that I have not heard with my own ears.

In addition, I am always learning from all you guys (and ladies, though they be too few in this hobby)--whether it be about audio tweaks and solutions, or great new music. Perhaps this is the best part. Certainly keeps it fun!

All the best,

--Alex C.