IGNORED

Creating playable DVD-R with 96/24 recorded files?

I currently own a Pioneer PD-10 which handles SACDs as well as CDs. It also plays back DVD-Rs on which have been recorded hi-res audio files sourced from shop-bought SACDS (my backups). I have many other 96/24 recordings of my own tho' which I'd like to put onto disk but lack the knowledge of how to do this without downgrading them? Is a DVD-R the answer and how to burn the files so that they playback on my Pioneer with no downgrade in quality? Thanks, peeps.

I currently own a Pioneer PD-10 which handles SACDs as well as CDs. It also plays back DVD-Rs on which have been recorded hi-res audio files sourced from shop-bought SACDS (my backups). I have many other 96/24 recordings of my own tho' which I'd like to put onto disk but lack the knowledge of how to do this without downgrading them? Is a DVD-R the answer and how to burn the files so that they playback on my Pioneer with no downgrade in quality? Thanks, peeps.

It has been a while since I put 96/24 files on a DVD-R and I later created DVD-A discs. Try burning music to a DVD-R to create a data disc using something like imgburn. 96/24 will play in any DVD player.

Sent from my iPad using Computer Audiophile