IGNORED

Lampizator Golden Atlantic DAC

Looks amazing. Thanks for posting.

TT VPI Prime Signature/Benz Micro LP-S DACs Lampizator Golden Atlantic, Lampizator Euforia DSD Preamps Mac C500T, Mac MX121 Amps Mac MC75 60th Ann. (*2), Mac MC205, Glenn 300B Speakers Dynaudio C1 Platinum, B&W 804S Headphones LCD-3, LCD-4
Mobile: AK240, Shure 846
Nikhil, I will make some nice shots of mine after weekend and post here if you want.

Congratulations! That would be great!

Look forward to that ....

Custom Win10 Server | Mutec MC-3+ USB | Lampizator Amber | Job INT | ATC SCM20PSL + JL Audio E-Sub e110

Cool stuff! I wonder how these would compare with the GG. From a listening impression I got that the Atlantic is a that more darker?

Mobile: iPhone 6s 128Gb > Chord Hugo > Shure 846

Stereo: PPA dual streamer setup with JPlay and AO > Lampizator Golden Gate SE > Classe Omega Preamp MKII > 2xNord On UP NC500DM > Linkwitz LX521

Cool stuff! I wonder how these would compare with the GG. From a listening impression I got tad the Atlantic is a that more darker?
Couldn't fin how to edit a post, sorry.

Mobile: iPhone 6s 128Gb > Chord Hugo > Shure 846

Stereo: PPA dual streamer setup with JPlay and AO > Lampizator Golden Gate SE > Classe Omega Preamp MKII > 2xNord On UP NC500DM > Linkwitz LX521

• 3 weeks later...

Here are some fresh photos of a Golden Atlantic with silver front, balanced, volume control and KR 5U4G rectifier. It's got everything except DSD512, which I'm told can not fit into a fully loaded Atlantic due to lack of space. The nice box has also been branded with Atlantic logo... :)

There will be another LONG week at least until I get to lay my hands on it though.... not sure what to do in the meantime....

IMG_0853-COLLAGE.jpg

Doesn't the GA get you into big 7 price range? So why do would you prefer one over the other?

Main listening (small home office):

Main setup: Surge protector +>Isol-8 Mini sub Axis Power Strip/Isolation>QuietPC Low Noise Server>Roon (Audiolense DRC)>Stack Audio Link II>Kii Control>Kii Three (on their own electric circuit) >GIK Room Treatments.

Secondary Path: Server with Audiolense RC>RPi4 or analog>Cayin iDAC6 MKII (tube mode) (XLR)>Kii Three .

Bedroom: SBTouch to Cambridge Soundworks Desktop Setup.
Living Room/Kitchen: Ropieee (RPi3b+ with touchscreen) + Schiit Modi3E to a pair of Morel Hogtalare. 

All absolute statements about audio are false :)

Doesn't the GA get you into big 7 price range? So why do would you prefer one over the other?

It sure does. And I guess this is one of the negatives with direct sale from manufacturer that it's difficult to listen to different devices. I have not heard the B7, but for me personally the Atlantic fits me as I'm not really into tube rolling and also the B7 box is much too big for me, the Atlantic feels "modern" and "fresh" with a back to the basics thinking. I'm sure the B7 is wonderful though and it can maybe be better than the Atlantic in many situations, I don't know. I also had the standard Atlantic which I consider one of the best bargains in hifi at the moment, I actually didn't find anything wrong it, rather the opposite, but I needed to upgrade to volume+balanced and then one thing lead to the other....

Here are some fresh photos of a Golden Atlantic with silver front, balanced, volume control and KR 5U4G rectifier. It's got everything except DSD512, which I'm told can not fit into a fully loaded Atlantic due to lack of space. The nice box has also been branded with Atlantic logo... :)

There will be another LONG week at least until I get to lay my hands on it though.... not sure what to do in the meantime....

[ATTACH=CONFIG]32873[/ATTACH]

Sweet!
In this case you dont need to worry about room for PCMs and DSD, it all fits in. With volume its not that simple.

Got it! Thanks for the clarification. Looking forward to finalizing everything with Rob. Anticipation... one of life's greatest pleasure/pains!

Thanks to all for sharing their impressions and information. A special thanks to ronfint for allowing me into his home to listen to his excellent system and LP rips!

I think Lukasz might better serve audio and his customers by simplifying his line, anyone else???

SO/ROON/HQPe: DSD 512-Sonore opticalModuleDeluxe-Signature Rendu optical with Well Tempered Clock--DIY DSC-2 DAC with SC Pure Clock--DIY Purifi Amplifier-Focus Audio FS888 speakers-JL E 112 sub-Nordost Tyr USB, DIY EventHorizon AC cables, Iconoclast XLR & speaker cables, Synergistic Purple Fuses, Spacetime system clarifiers.  ISOAcoustics Oreas footers.                                                       

SONORE computer audio

AFAIK, yes!

Thanks for that. I had asked Rob, also, and his response just said all rates DSD128, 256, 512. Didn't specify the sampling rate or the 24.6 MHz.

Using HQP (of course) I'd like to have the closed form and ext filters available and not always have to use the poly-sync filters.

Sent from my iPad using Computer Audiophile