IGNORED

Ever wondered why music sounds so different on headphones compared to loudspeakers?

Give it a break, already.

Now you're trolling? You're saying that the troll who attacked the forum and had his posts deleted should be allowed to continue arguing with the person he attacked? With all due respect, are you out of your mind?

Sorry - almost forgot to say - if you see a post you don't like, click the Report button instead of the above.

Now you're trolling? You're saying that the troll who attacked the forum and had his posts deleted should be allowed to continue arguing with the person he attacked? With all due respect, are you out of your mind?

I read all the posts he made, including the deleted ones, and he never attacked the forum.

He simply said you had bragged about your IQ and been banned on another forum. You were the one who took this personally and called his post an attack on the forum.

By the way, let’s not forget that a number of your posts were deleted as well.

Sometimes it's like someone took a knife, baby
Edgy and dull and cut a six inch valley
Through the middle of my skull

I read all the posts he made, including the deleted ones, and he never attacked the forum.

He simply said you had bragged about your IQ and been banned on another forum. You were the one who took this personally and called his post an attack on the forum.

By the way, let’s not forget that a number of your posts were deleted as well.

Now you really are trolling, and you're butting into something that is none of your business. That person who mentioned "banned at head-fi" has been at this for a long time, and if you're not aware of it and the defamation it represents, then you need to butt out.

But I will tell you again, stop your trolling, and your post is on report too.

Now you really are trolling, and you're butting into something that is none of your business. That person who mentioned "banned at head-fi" has been at this for a long time, and if you're not aware of it and the defamation it represents, then you need to butt out.

But I will tell you again, stop your trolling, and your post is on report too.

I'm sorry but I find your tactic of painting others with the troll brush simply because they don't agree with you appalling.

And I'm certainly not going to let me a bully like you order me around.

It is only defamation if the statements made are untrue.

dalethorn.jpg

10.jpg

I'm sorry but I find your tactic of painting others with the troll brush simply because they don't agree with you appalling.

And I'm certainly not going to let me a bully like you order me around.

You started this by telling ME to back off of the other guy. Now you're a liar AND a troll. So, are you going to keep escalating this, or are you going to back off and mind your own business?

It is only defamation if the statements made are untrue.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]31667[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]31668[/ATTACH]

The statements you refer to are out of context. You are clearly trying desperately to pick a fight, aren't you? Your cowardly attack here is just what I would expect of someone with very low self-esteem and a lot of childish anger.