IGNORED

MicroRendu repetitive power downs

My setup includes a microRendu, 8 TB Sonic Transporter and Sonore Power Supply running Roon, which goes to a Berkeley DAC etc. Multiple times during the day the Rendu lights go off and it powers down. It can happen 4 times an hour and then run blissfully for 3 hours before starting a series of power downs again.

It is maddening and I have never solved the problem. As far as I can tell, Sonicorbiter.com can't help with my Rendu when it is in one of its shutdowns. That requires my going to the closet and going through the routine of shutting down the still-alive power supply and rebooting the microRendu.

Please let me know if I can provide any further information.

Can anyone help?

Thanks, Shaq

My setup includes a microRendu, 8 TB Sonic Transporter and Sonore Power Supply running Roon, which goes to a Berkeley DAC etc. Multiple times during the day the Rendu lights go off and it powers down. It can happen 4 times an hour and then run blissfully for 3 hours before starting a series of power downs again.

It is maddening and I have never solved the problem. As far as I can tell, Sonicorbiter.com can't help with my Rendu when it is in one of its shutdowns. That requires my going to the closet and going through the routine of shutting down the still-alive power supply and rebooting the microRendu.

Please let me know if I can provide any further information.

Can anyone help?

Thanks, Shaq

Send us an email so we can trouble shoot this with you.