IGNORED

Will I Solve Clicks pops with USB Isolator?

hi,i need the usb isolator to solve me problems of pops and clicks that happens sometimes (when they happen - its terrible).

i'm using MOTU Ultralite AVB Sound card which has his own power supply - this sound card is a USB 2 HIGH SPEED Device and a DELL M4800 Laptop.

My Dell M4800 is top configurated with

i7 4910MQ 32GB DDR3 and 2*1TB 840 EVO SSD IN RAID0

Questions:

1. Your USB Isolator will fit to my Soundcard?

2. Do you really think it will eliminate the clicks and pops and the data fails?

3.Do you think AC Power Coordinator like Furman or Samson will help?

4.I may change my Sound Card 12VDC PSU to linear Power Supply,

Do you think its needed if i buy the AC Power Coordinator?Please answer me in detail as more as you can,tell me your professional advise, it is really important to me.

You are looking to the wrong tool to fix your problem, which is your streamer/computer having conflicts within itself.

(JRiver) Jetway barebones NUC (mod 3 sCLK-EX, Cybershaft OP 14)  (PH SR7) => mini pcie adapter to PCIe 1X => tXUSBexp PCIe card (mod sCLK-EX) (PH SR7) => (USPCB) Chord DAVE => Omega Super 8XRS/REL t5i  (All powered thru Topaz Isolation Transformer)

hi,i need the usb isolator to solve me problems of pops and clicks that happens sometimes (when they happen - its terrible).

Check if you are running MOTU off of its internal clock. Could be clock mismatch. Are you using this in pro-audio setting or just for leisure listening?

Serge

I upgraded OS X on my mini and things started popping for some reason. I had a wyrd sitting around so I hooked it up. Popping gone.

so it's possible to find a solution for my Macbook pro (in terms of latency issues I suppose?) to finally play 24/384 into my dac without clicks?

I'm using HQP and going beyond 192K I start to have some problems.

Thank you for your help.

C.