Up for sale is a nice collection of Audioquest cables.

They include HDMI, Digital RCA, Optical, Speaker, Interconnects and Subwoofer cables.

All cables are guaranteed authentic, they were all bought from Magnolia A/V.

Audioquest Carbon HDMI, 2m, nice condition with a few snags on the braided sleeve, Asking $129.99

Audioquest Carbon HDMI, 5m, nice condition with a few marks on the cable, Asking $229.99

Audioquest Castle Rock Speaker Cables, Bi-Wire, Banana to Banana, 8ft, Pair, Perfect Condition, Asking $875

Audioquest Rocket 88, Single Wire, Banana to Banana, Single Cable, Perfect Condition, Asking $95

Audioquest Husky Subwoofer Cable, XLR to XLR, 3m, Perfect Condition, Asking $179.99

Audioquest Husky Subwoofer Cable, XLR to XLR, 3m, in Original Box, Perfect Condition, Asking $189.99

Audioquest Cinnamon Digital Coax, RCA to RCA, 1.5m, Perfect Condition, Asking $39.99

Audioquest Diamond Digital Coax, RCA to RCA, 1.5m, In Original Box, Perfect Condition, Asking $599.99

Audioquest Optilink Forest Optical Cable, Full size to Full size, 1.5m, Perfect Condition, Asking $19.99

Audioquest Optilink Cinnamon Optical Cable, Full size to Full Size, 1.5m, Perfect Condition, Askong $29.99

Audioquest Optilink Cinnamon Optical Cable, Full size to Full Size, 3m, Perfect Condition, Askong $49.99

Audioquest Optilink Vodka Optical Cable, Full size to Full size, 1.5m, Perfect Condition, Asking $139.99

Audioquest NRG-4 Power Cable, 15 Amp IEC to USA 3 Prong, 6ft, Perfect Condition, Asking $159.99

Audioquest Victoria Interconnects, RCA to RCA, 1m, Perfect Condition, Asking $189.99

Audioquest Water Interconnects, XLR to XLR, 0.75m, Perfect Condition, Asking $239.99

Audioquest Water Interconnects, XLR to XLR, 1.5m, Perfect Condition, Asking $319.99

They do not come in their original box, unless stated otherwise.

Domestic and International Shipping is calculated exact by USPS.

Please contact me for a shipping quote.

I accept Paypal and Credit Cards (please add 3% for the fees), you can wire directly into my Wells Fargo account (which is free from other Wells Fargo accounts) or send me a Money order.

When I ship International I am not responsible for any loss/damage during shipping and any Customs duties/fees/charges/taxes.

IMG_7409.jpg

IMG_7416.jpg

IMG_7452.jpg

IMG_7454.jpg

IMG_7468.jpg

IMG_7467.jpg

IMG_7401.jpg

IMG_7414.jpg

IMG_7474.jpg

IMG_7460.jpg

Happiness is wanting what you have.

• 6 months later...