IGNORED

Sonore DC-4 Cable

Screen Shot 2016-10-26 at 9.10.52 PM.png

The Sonore DC-4 cable for connecting your Sonore Rendu and opticalModule to a Sonore Audiophile power supply. These DC cables are custom made by hand in the USA for Sonore by Cardas Audio.

Screen Shot 2016-10-29 at 8.39.57 AM.png

Features

Cardas 2x15 twisted pair

2-15 AWG ultra-pure copper

Golden Ratio scaled Cardas Litz conductors

Multi-stranded arrangement in a color jacket

Each individual strand is coated in an insulating enamel

Specifications

Dimension: L = 12" / 317.5mm

Power connector: dual 2.1mm x 5.5mm connectors

I want one!

Intel NUC NUC8i7BEH Roon Server running Audio Linux in RAM -> Sonore UltraRendu (Roon Endpoint) -> Uptone ISO Regen -> Singxer SU-1 KTE -> Holo Audio Spring Level 3 DAC -> Nord One UP Monoblocks -> Spendor LS3/5as | Music controlled via iPad (Power Conditioning: Audience adeptResponse aR12).  Twitter: @hirezaudio

What is better about this cable compared to the Uptone supplied one?

Pareto Audio AMD 7700 Server --> Berkeley Alpha USB --> Jeff Rowland Aeris --> Jeff Rowland 625 S2 --> Focal Utopia 3 Diablos with 2 x Focal Electra SW 1000 BE subs

i7-6700K/Windows 10  --> EVGA Nu Audio Card --> Focal CMS50's 

Will you be producing a Y cable to enable 2 LPS-1's to be joined and output 12v?

Thanks

[ATTACH=CONFIG]30177[/ATTACH]

DESCRIPTION

The Sonore DC-4 cable for connecting your Sonore microRendu to an Uptone Audio LPS-1 power supply. These DC cables are custom made by hand in the USA for Sonore by Cardas Audio.

SPECIFICATIONS

Length: ~12"

Power connector: dual 2.1mm x 5.5mm connectors

MSRP TBD USD

Innuos Zenith SE (Roon Core) > Curious USB/Upton ISO REGEN +LPS-1/USPCB> Chord Hugo TT > ATC SCM 40A

Should I give exaggerated or hyperbolical expressions of how the two differ:)

Some facts describing the differences would help. We can draw our own conclusions.

Pareto Audio AMD 7700 Server --> Berkeley Alpha USB --> Jeff Rowland Aeris --> Jeff Rowland 625 S2 --> Focal Utopia 3 Diablos with 2 x Focal Electra SW 1000 BE subs

Some facts describing the differences would help. We can draw our own conclusions.

Okay, here are additional facts:

The 27-inch DC cable that comes with the UltraCap LPS-1 is a 16awg coaxial cable with copper wire of unknown purity (I had 1,000 of these custom-made in China for less than $2 each);

This 12-inch Sonore by Cardas cable is 15awg twisted pair.

The 27-inch DC cable that comes with the UltraCap LPS-1 is a 16awg coaxial cable with copper wire of unknown purity (I had 1,000 of these custom-made in China for less than $2 each);

Now you're just adding to the 'audiophilia nervosa'... Surely the LPS-1 testing used the included cable. Should this Cardas cable make an iota of difference?

Now you're just adding to the 'audiophilia nervosa'... Surely the LPS-1 testing used the included cable. Should this Cardas cable make an iota of difference?

From the construction point of view I can tell you there is certainly more than "iota of a difference".

Alex, what are specs on the cables that you sell for use with the JS-2?

What I was really asking was if there's a difference in sound quality. I would hate to think that your premium LPS-1 is limited by a $2 cable from China.

I know what you were asking. It's my opinion that these questions about sound quality are best left up to you using the cable, adapter or whatever in your system. My job is to provide a high quality alternative. I don't make the LPS-1 or have anything to do with it's manufacturing. Uptone Audio manufacturers and distributes the LPS-1.

The 27-inch DC cable that comes with the UltraCap LPS-1 is a 16awg coaxial cable with copper wire of unknown purity (I had 1,000 of these custom-made in China for less than $2 each)

Thanks, Alex. I can't find the post where John Swenson said the supplied cable was good quality. I guess there's $2 good enough and $140 good. I was asking for more facts when the DC-4 price was TBD.