vortecjr

Sonore DC-4 Cable - for microRendu / LPS-1

Rate this topic

Screen Shot 2016-10-26 at 9.10.52 PM.png

DESCRIPTION

The Sonore DC-4 cable for connecting your Sonore microRendu to an Uptone Audio LPS-1 power supply. These DC cables are custom made by hand in the USA for Sonore by Cardas Audio.

FEATURES

Screen Shot 2016-10-29 at 8.39.57 AM.png

Cardas 2x15 twisted pair

2-15 AWG ultra-pure copper

Golden Ratio scaled Cardas Litz conductors

Multi-stranded arrangement in a color jacket

Each individual strand is coated in an insulating enamel

SPECIFICATIONS

Dimension: L = 12" / 317.5mm

Power connector: dual 2.1mm x 5.5mm connectors

MSRP 140 USD

Edited by vortecjr

Will you be producing a Y cable to enable 2 LPS-1's to be joined and output 12v?

Thanks

[ATTACH=CONFIG]30177[/ATTACH]

DESCRIPTION

The Sonore DC-4 cable for connecting your Sonore microRendu to an Uptone Audio LPS-1 power supply. These DC cables are custom made by hand in the USA for Sonore by Cardas Audio.

SPECIFICATIONS

Length: ~12"

Power connector: dual 2.1mm x 5.5mm connectors

MSRP TBD USD

We have something interesting planned for the first batch. However, if you have a microRendu and Uptone Audio LPS-1 and want a cable to please email me in the meantime.

We have something interesting planned for the first batch. However, if you have a microRendu and Uptone Audio LPS-1 and want a cable to please email me in the meantime.

I hate to ask again but what is ur email address??

Should I give exaggerated or hyperbolical expressions of how the two differ:)

Some facts describing the differences would help. We can draw our own conclusions.

posting does not work? Anyway, I am curious, depending on price and postage options but if that is not too wild, yes!

Sent from my D6633 using Computer Audiophile mobile app

Priaptor, just look on our website under contacts.

I added some additional details above and opened up sales on our website.

Appreciate it.

Just ordered it.

Thanks

Howie

Some facts describing the differences would help. We can draw our own conclusions.

Okay, here are additional facts:

The 27-inch DC cable that comes with the UltraCap LPS-1 is a 16awg coaxial cable with copper wire of unknown purity (I had 1,000 of these custom-made in China for less than $2 each);

This 12-inch Sonore by Cardas cable is 15awg twisted pair.

The 27-inch DC cable that comes with the UltraCap LPS-1 is a 16awg coaxial cable with copper wire of unknown purity (I had 1,000 of these custom-made in China for less than $2 each);

Now you're just adding to the 'audiophilia nervosa'... Surely the LPS-1 testing used the included cable. Should this Cardas cable make an iota of difference?

Now you're just adding to the 'audiophilia nervosa'... Surely the LPS-1 testing used the included cable. Should this Cardas cable make an iota of difference?

From the construction point of view I can tell you there is certainly more than "iota of a difference".

Alex, what are specs on the cables that you sell for use with the JS-2?

From the construction point of view I can tell you there is certainly more than "iota of a difference".

What I was really asking was if there's a difference in sound quality. I would hate to think that your premium LPS-1 is limited by a $2 cable from China.

What I was really asking was if there's a difference in sound quality. I would hate to think that your premium LPS-1 is limited by a $2 cable from China.

I know what you were asking. It's my opinion that these questions about sound quality are best left up to you using the cable, adapter or whatever in your system. My job is to provide a high quality alternative. I don't make the LPS-1 or have anything to do with it's manufacturing. Uptone Audio manufacturers and distributes the LPS-1.

Edited by vortecjr
correct spelling

The 27-inch DC cable that comes with the UltraCap LPS-1 is a 16awg coaxial cable with copper wire of unknown purity (I had 1,000 of these custom-made in China for less than $2 each)

Thanks, Alex. I can't find the post where John Swenson said the supplied cable was good quality. I guess there's $2 good enough and $140 good. I was asking for more facts when the DC-4 price was TBD.