IGNORED

Budget power Filter / protector for multiple smps devices?

I have 2 studio monitors and a streamer, all with smps, and very power consumption, like under 30 watt each. Smps devices pollute the power system so one needs power socket / Filter with individual filtering for each socket. I am interested in surge and spike protection to prevent the smps from running hot (we have a lot of Voltage variation here). The filtering / protection must be very sensible cause smps devices need instant current and usually sound less dynamic with filters.

Any advice? Would like to stay below 700 stones...

(European devices preferred, I have schuko plugs)

AIFF - LINN Klimax DS/1 Renew - Grimm TPA XLR - Neumann KH120AW Studio Monitors

I have found a budget voltage regulator

https://www.amazon.de/APC-Automatic-Voltage-Regulator-1200VA/dp/B0000C88CR/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1477209396&sr=8-1&keywords=APC+le1200

For individual filtering I might try lessloss firewall v2 - many positive reports from devialet users

Still, if one finds a lightweight (under 5kg) budget all in one solution - please report!

AIFF - LINN Klimax DS/1 Renew - Grimm TPA XLR - Neumann KH120AW Studio Monitors

SMPS are quite tolerant of power supply voltage spikes/surges. For instance, many SMPS will be rated "100V - 240V" input, so you can use the same smps if your mains is 120V or 240V. And they won't run any hotter on 240V than 120V

Agree with you re: smps potentially polluting the power supply. But you don't need to wory about spikes and surges.

Director Mad Scientist Audio Ltd.