IGNORED

English teaser - iDefender and iSilencer... but shhhh!

OK! No one's looking? Gooood!

Can't tell you much about two of AMR/iFi products just yet, not before RMAF, but in order to grasp what we're up to this time, please see the pictures below!

Enjoy!

These suggest that Audioquest's DragonFly Red and Black must have enough sales volume to attract your attention in getting what I assume is intended to be an even superior (but otherwise similar) product to market.

As much as I love to see the continuing introduction of affordable new products from iFi, I think I may be among the majority of Computer audiophile regulars who would actually be far more excited to see the iDSD Pro DAC both in the flesh and with actual delivery dates. Heard some rumors there might be an actual iDSD Pro unit alongside the Pro iCan at RMAF next week???

Synology NAS>i7-6700/32GB/NVIDIA QUADRO P4000 Win10>Qobuz+Tidal>Roon>HQPlayer>DSD512> Fiber Switch>Ultrarendu (NAA)>Holo Audio May KTE DAC> Bryston SP3 pre>Levinson No. 432 amps>Magnepan (MG20.1x2, CCR and MMC2x6)

These suggest that Audioquest's DragonFly Red and Black must have enough sales volume to attract your attention in getting what I assume is intended to be an even superior (but otherwise similar) product to market.

These two AudioQuest devices are a portable DAC/amp combo, but our new products are WAY different!

As much as I love to see the continuing introduction of affordable new products from iFi, I think I may be among the majority of Computer audiophile regulars who would actually be far more excited to see the iDSD Pro DAC both in the flesh and with actual delivery dates. Heard some rumors there might be an actual iDSD Pro unit alongside the Pro iCan at RMAF next week???

Yes, we know people are hungry for knowledge about these and that's awesome. But just a little longer and things will be as clear as a sunny, cloudless day. You can rest assured that iDSD is something to look forward to!

Our PowerStation is here: click me!

Check out our Tidal MQA Set-up Guides below. 
Android (Renderer) Mobile
Desktop (Decoder) via USB
Desktop (Decoder) via SPDIF

I think you mean AQ Jitterbug.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

To make it simple, iPurifier handles data and power matters, whereas iDefender3.0 breaks ground and iSilencer3.0 breaks power/adds clean power with iPower5v. On top of that, iPurifier 2 works on one end of an USB wire whereas our two new critters on the other one. Our new products are complementary with iPurifier 2.

To make it simple, iPurifier handles data and power matters, whereas iDefender3.0 breaks ground and iSilencer3.0 breaks power/adds clean power with iPower5v. On top of that, iPurifier 2 works on one end of an USB wire whereas our two new critters on the other one. Our new products are complementary with iPurifier 2.

Sorry, but I am still more than a bit confused.

If you have, as I do, an iPurifier2 and an iUSB does either of these new devices bring any benefits? How?

If you have a micro iUSB3.0 does either of these devices bring any benefits? How?

If you only have an iPurifier2, how would you use these new devices. Do you use both in series at one end of a wire and the iPurifier 2 at the other?

Sorry, but I am still more than a bit confused.

If you have, as I do, an iPurifier2 and an iUSB does either of these new devices bring any benefits? How?

If you have a micro iUSB3.0 does either of these devices bring any benefits? How?

If you only have an iPurifier2, how would you use these new devices. Do you use both in series at one end of a wire and the iPurifier 2 at the other?

iUSB3.0 and iSilencer3.0/iDefender3.0 is a matter we'll discuss in very near future, now it's time for teasers only :)

But your last piece I can address partially. It is correct that iPurifier 2 works on one end and either of our two latest additions on the other. But the interaction between iSilencer3.0 and iDefender3.0 is something we'll discuss later on. For now I can only say that both of these devices address different problems.

iUSB3.0 and iSilencer3.0/iDefender3.0 is a matter we'll discuss in very near future, now it's time for teasers only :)

But your last piece I can address partially. It is correct that iPurifier 2 works on one end and either of our two latest additions on the other. But the interaction between iSilencer3.0 and iDefender3.0 is something we'll discuss later on. For now I can only say that both of these devices address different problems.

To avoid me being irritated by these "teases" could you please tell me when you plan to release some more concrete information?

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...