IGNORED

Amazing Music of the World.

Not many reggae music recommendations have appeared on this thread (I think I remember @YashN 's posts only). Just reminded myself of Peter Tosh 'Mama Africa' album including this song while writing a post on 'Favourite Guitar Songs' thread. Relatively 'pop', smooth reggae and at the same time probably my favorite album of PT.

Ok guys, have you discovered some interesting world music recently..?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 5/19/2018 at 2:48 PM, christopher3393 said:

Taken in context it makes perfect sense. Sounds like what one would hear at night sitting next to a pond or lake with bull frogs and crickets as the chorus...

Interesting for about 75 seconds and stopped when my wife gave me the evil(WTF) eye...

"Don't Believe Everything You Think"

System

2 hours ago, mourip said:

Sounds like what one would hear at night sitting next to a pond or lake with bull frogs and crickets as the chorus...

Anyway I'm not sure that they'd be able to do it without some trance inducing substances.. x-D

@christopher3393 To make things clear - I always liked music surprises, so I really appreciate this post. Actually I listened to it (different fragments) for 4 or 5 minutes (but I have to admit that first I made sure there was noone around..:D)