IGNORED

Sonicorbiter - The Operating System

Hi,

Can’t seem to get neither Tidal or Qobuz log-in windows to appear in the Linn-Kazoo app.

I have updated my UltraRendu to 2.7 and no go, could not make this happen on 2.6 either trying Bubble/UPNP as well.

The app sees the Rendu and both Tidal and Qobuz show in the setup window but when I select either of the two the app just spins it’s wheels.

I am clueless as I never tried to do this, been using Roon for quite a while.

Appreciate any help.

Thanks,

Mike

I'm new to this too and only have been using roon but I got it to work on my rendu using the newer  protocol implemented recently MPD/DNLA not the older Bubble/UPNP.

If you implement this way make first sure audio app switcher is set to MPD/DNLA and not Roon Ready.Then reboot Linn Kazzo app and see if log in shows up.

Good luck..

I just updated to 2.7 and on reboot my microrendu is not available via my network. I've reooted the microrendu, my vortexbox, and my whole network with no luck. Has anyone else had this problem and is there a fix?

Edit: forgot to mention I was running 2.6 (as shipped)

42 minutes ago, seaharp1 said:

I'm new to this too and only have been using roon but I got it to work on my rendu using the newer  protocol implemented recently MPD/DNLA not the older Bubble/UPNP.

If you implement this way make first sure audio app switcher is set to MPD/DNLA and not Roon Ready.Then reboot Linn Kazzo app and see if log in shows up.

Good luck..

Thanks for the response. The new way is what I tried tonight. I even uninstalled the Linn App and reinstalled it just for the heck of it. It’s been spinning probably for at least an hour in the background.

I am wondering if it is a network issue possibly. I am using eero devices as both my router and access points, all are hard connected to the network.

At a loss here.....

18 minutes ago, BCRich said:

Thanks for the response. The new way is what I tried tonight. I even uninstalled the Linn App and reinstalled it just for the heck of it. It’s been spinning probably for at least an hour in the background.

I am wondering if it is a network issue possibly. I am using eero devices as both my router and access points, all are hard connected to the network.

At a loss here.....

I can log in but I have yet to get a selection from Tidal to play. I go back to Roon or HQPe and have no issues. I have checked settings 10 times and they are fine. I don’t know what the deal is

3 hours ago, BCRich said:

Hi,

Can’t seem to get neither Tidal or Qobuz log-in windows to appear in the Linn-Kazoo app.

I have updated my UltraRendu to 2.7 and no go, could not make this happen on 2.6 either trying Bubble/UPNP as well.

The app sees the Rendu and both Tidal and Qobuz show in the setup window but when I select either of the two the app just spins it’s wheels.

I am clueless as I never tried to do this, been using Roon for quite a while.

Appreciate any help.

Thanks,

Mike

Are you on Android or iOS?

1 hour ago, Kilauea50 said:

I can log in but I have yet to get a selection from Tidal to play. I go back to Roon or HQPe and have no issues. I have checked settings 10 times and they are fine. I don’t know what the deal is

This is strange. A few people are getting the spinning wheel, but you are the only one that can log in and can't play content. I'll keep you posted if we find a solution for you.  

1 minute ago, vortecjr said:

This is strange. A few people are getting the spinning wheel, but you are the only one that can log in and can't play content. I'll keep you posted if we find a solution for you.  

I had no issue logging in but that is as far as i can go.  Playing from my NAS is great though! Thanks for your help ;)

Just now, vortecjr said:

It doesn't let you search for titles?

No.  It freezes on both my iPhone and iPad Pro.  I can select Genres > Jazz (for instance) and if I select a track and click play, the track attempts playing but immediately stops.  If I select and album to play, each song lights up really fast like it is in fast forward motion or something and quits.  I have attempted playing every format but the same thing occurs

7 hours ago, BCRich said:

Hi Jesus,

I am on iOS, even tried from my Mac Pro, same issue.

Just installed the latest update. Still spinning wheel.....

I have not been able to reproduce this. Try the old way with BubbleUPnP or try the Lumin controller. Rem that for Lumin or Jriver you need to select the check box in Settings / MPD DLNA.

2 hours ago, vortecjr said:

I have not been able to reproduce this. Try the old way with BubbleUPnP or try the Lumin controller. Rem that for Lumin or Jriver you need to select the check box in Settings / MPD DLNA.

I uninstalled the mpd app and reinstalled. I get two error messages.....

Not sure if that is creating the issue.

Thanks for the help with this.

D540AE13-84EB-47BC-B455-49AAED7B5378.png

1 hour ago, BCRich said:

Ok, I’m about to give up on this. Even from the Qobuz Desktop App I can’t get it to work via UPNP protocol. It says device is not recognized. It appears in the list just like it does in The Linn App but just spins it’s whhels as well. 

At a loss here. Thanks for the support. First rate as usual!

I wouldn't blame Sonicorbiter or yourself for the Qobuz issue. The Qobuz desktop app's UPnP feature is still in beta and known not to work with MPD at this time. You do seem to have an overall MPD installation problem though, so it's a good thing you have Roon working OK. Roon may support Qobuz soon too. (For the record, LMS/Squeezebox Server + Squeezelite also work well with Qobuz up to 24/192 and Tidal 16/44.1. But that's a whole 'nother rabbit hole.)

Everyone wants to date my avatar.

3 hours ago, BCRich said:

Ok, I’m about to give up on this. Even from the Qobuz Desktop App I can’t get it to work via UPNP protocol. It says device is not recognized. It appears in the list just like it does in The Linn App but just spins it’s whhels as well. 

At a loss here. Thanks for the support. First rate as usual!

Send me an email at [email protected]

I’m getting the spinning wheel on Linn Kazoo too with 2.7.  I’ve tried everything.

Main Room: Synology DS116 NAS > Intel NUC7i7BNH Mini PC (Roon Core) > Linn Selekt DSM with Katalyst DAC > Mark Levinson No. 532H Amp > Thiel Audio CS 2.4 Loudspeakers

Bedroom: Synology DS116 NAS > Intel NUC7i7BNH Mini PC (Roon Core) > Chord 2Go/Hugo 2 (fixed line level) > McIntosh MHA200 Headphone Amp > Audeze LCD-X (2021) or Focal OG Clear or JH Audio Roxanne IEM