IGNORED

DSD Discounts

7 Contemporary Classical Masterpieces are on sale in DSD Stereo and Multichannel through August 31, 2016 at 15% Off with offer code Discover. The sale includes:

• 20th Century Masterpieces for Cello and Piano by the Drinkall-Baker Duo on Wilson Audio
  • Vaughan Williams and MacMillan – Oboe Concertos by Nicholas Daniel on harmonia mundi international
  • ZOFO Plays Terry Riley by the ZOFO Duet on Sono Luminus
  • Four Four Three: The Music of Terry Riley by the Ragazze Quartet on Channel Classics Records
  • Sounds of War by Maria Milstein and Hanna Shybayeva on Cobra Records
  • Janacek: Glagolitic Mass and Bulba: Rhapsody by Rundfunk-Sinfonieorchester Berlin (RSB) on Pentatone Classics
  • Compared: Music of Ravel by Paolo Giacometti on Channel Classics Records.

Dodds 7 DSD Discoveries.png

Contemporary Classical Masterpieces - Native DSD Blog

Today, Andrew Everard said :

« This afternoon I am slowly becoming mesmerised by Terry Riley's 'In C', from this great new Channel Classics Records release by the Ragazze Quartet in DSD64/128/256 via Native DSD Musichttps://channelclassics.nativedsd.com/…/37816-four-four-thr… »

14046118_10153774409688093_8238119930779052233_n.jpg?oh=fd115184a5ce6671233d5afb90736226&oe=58443D57&__gda__=1481258049_e6b7feb4842e66155e4f469c8b2ff722

7 Contemporary Classical Masterpieces are on sale in DSD Stereo and Multichannel through August 31, 2016 at 15% Off with offer code Discover. The sale includes:

• Four Four Three: The Music of Terry Riley by the Ragazze Quartet on Channel Classics Records

[ATTACH=CONFIG]28472[/ATTACH]

Contemporary Classical Masterpieces - Native DSD Blog

«

an accurate picture

Sono pessimista con l'intelligenza,

ma ottimista per la volontà.

severe loudspeaker alignment »

Biber: Rosary Sonatas featuring Rachel Podger is on sale for 15% Off in Stereo and Multichannel DSD using offer code RACHEL through September 18, 2016 in celebration of the album winning the 2016 Gramophone Baroque Instrumental Award.

"Producer and Recording Engineer Jared Sacks tells us "I am very pleased to share the news with you that Rachel has won the prestigious Gramophone Award for a DSD recording we made in 2015. The award ceremony will take place on September 15th 2016 but I would like to hereby pass my early congratulations to Rachel!

It now marks 25 years that I have had the honor to record music with her, of which 15 years has been recorded in DSD. What a treat!

Keep your eyes & ears open for the upcoming Bach: The Art of Fugue by Rachel Podger (expected mid September at NativeDSD)."

Rosary Sonatas - Award and Sale.png

https://channelclassics.nativedsd.com/albums/37315-rosary-sonatas

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

In celebration of Halloween, Bill Dodd shares 5 of his "Dangerous DSD Discoveries" on the Native DSD Music Blog. This includes music from composers including Hendrik Andriessen, Astor Piazzolla, Aldemaro Romero, Héctor Ulises Passarella and Ludwig van Beethoven performed by the Amsterdam Bridge Ensemble, I Musici Veneziani and Jan Willem de Vriend conducting the Netherlands Symphony Orchestra. Fine DSD albums from Cobra Records, Fonè and Challenge Records International.

The five albums are 10% Off through November 13th using offer code DANGEROUS

Dangerous - Full.jpg

Dangerous DSD Discoveries! - Native DSD Blog

George Gershwin​ is one of the great American composers. To celebrate his music in DSD, Native DSD Music​ is having a 15% Off Gershwin Sale until November 20th. Use offer code GERSHWIN to get the savings at the NativeDSD Music store.

Click on the link below to view the 19 DSD albums from 2xhd​- Naxos of America​, Aliud Records​, Challenge Records International​, Channel Classics Records​, Fonè​, harmonia mundi international​, High Definition Tape Transfers​, Navis Classics​, Pentatone​, Turtle Records and Wilson Audio with the music of Gershwin that are part of the sale. And enjoy this fine music in DSD!

fetch?id=33048&d=1479444615

https://www.nativedsd.com/information/gershwin-special

• 3 weeks later...

Traveling with DSD is the theme of Bill Dodd's DSD Discoveries. 15% off 5 DSD releases until Dec 11, 2016 with code TRAVELS:

• Isaac Albéniz: Iberia Volume 1, Book 1&2 and Iberia Volume 2, Book 3&4 with pianist Yoram Ish-Hurwitz from Turtle Records (DSD 64fs Stereo & Multichannel)
  • Shostakovich: Symphony no 7 with the Mariinsky Theatre Orchestra under the baton of Valery Gergiev from Mariinsky (DSD 64fs Stereo & Multichannel)
  • Poulenc with pianist Rolf Lindblom from 2xhd - Naxos of America (DSD 64fs and DSD 128fs Stereo)
  • Sibelius: Symphony No. 2 & Pohjola’s Daughter with the London Symphony Orchestra conducted by Sir Colin Davis from LSO Live (DSD 64fs Stereo & Multichannel).

Bill Dodd - DSD Travels.png

Bill Dodd's DSD travels - NativeDSD Blog

• 2 weeks later...

15% off all 1,085 DSD Downloads at NativeDSD Music with offer code DECEMBER until December 31, 2016 Central Europe Time (CET).

The sale includes all of their DSD albums, including 847 albums in Multichannel DSD, over 225 albums that are available in DSD but not on SACD and 2 new albums in Stereo and Multichannel DSD 256 released today from Yarlung Records. A good time to check out their catalog and make some purchases. qsmile.png

attachment.php?attachmentid=28125&d=1482421794

https://www.nativedsd.com

https://www.nativedsd.com/new_browse

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

To celebrate The Best Recordings of 2016, Native DSD Music has launched a sale for 6 DSD albums that have won this honor from The New York Times, The New Yorker, NRC Handelsblad, Volkskrant Magazine and Music Web International.

The Best Recordings of 2016 sale includes these albums in DSD: The Aeolian Organ at Duke University Chapel - Christopher Jacobson and Marcel Tyberg: Masses - South Dakota Chorale from Pentatone, Scriabin Symphony No. 1 and No. 2 - Valery Gergiev, London Symphony Orchestra from LSO Live, Transcendental Etudes - Kirill Gerstein from myrios classics and Ivan Fischer: Composer's Portrait - Wim Van Hasselt, Kobra Ensemble, Nora Fischer, BFO - Budapest Festival Orchestra members, Matthias Kadar and Terry Riley: Four Four Three - Ragazze Quartet with Slagwerk Den Haag and Kapok on Channel Classics Records.

To get the 15% Savings, use offer code BEST2016 at checkout at the NativeDSD Music store through January 22, 2017.

NATIVE_HOME_Copy_best.png

https://www.nativedsd.com/information/best-of-2016

One album is recorded straight to DSD, the rest are transfers from the 24/96 WAV files.

Honestly, if you haven't purchased the entire Sound Liaison catalog (esp. at these prices) you're doing it wrong. Amazing top to bottom

Sent from my iPhone using Computer Audiophile

ATT Fiber -> EdgeRouter X SFP -> Taiko Audio Extreme -> Vinnie Rossi L2i-SE w/ Level 2 DAC -> Voxativ 9.87 speakers w/ 4D drivers

DSD and PCM!?

Sound Liaison has originally mastered the majority of their recordings in PCM, but also offer some DSD conversions. There is at least one title which they mastered simultaneously in DSD and PCM, but each recording is clearly marked how it was originally mastered. Their customer support is also exceptional if you have any questions, I've always received prompt and helpful replies.

Sound Liaison has originally mastered the majority of their recordings in PCM, but also offer some DSD conversions. There is at least one title which they mastered simultaneously in DSD and PCM, but each recording is clearly marked how it was originally mastered. Their customer support is also exceptional if you have any questions, I've always received prompt and helpful replies.

+1 I got the PCM studio masters, and will purchase any future releases in whatever format it was recorded (looks like DXD, aka PCM 384k)

ATT Fiber -> EdgeRouter X SFP -> Taiko Audio Extreme -> Vinnie Rossi L2i-SE w/ Level 2 DAC -> Voxativ 9.87 speakers w/ 4D drivers

Honestly, if you haven't purchased the entire Sound Liaison catalog (esp. at these prices) you're doing it wrong. Amazing top to bottom

Sound Liaison are selling all their DSD files for €/$ 10 during their WINTER SALE; Sound Liaison Music Shop

Witmertrio200shadow.jpg[ATTACH=CONFIG]28574[/ATTACH]Andre200v7.png[ATTACH=CONFIG]28575[/ATTACH]

Impromptu is recorded direct to DSD and PCM simultaneously. The rest are conversions of the PCM masters, very good sounding conversions, that is.