IGNORED

EMO Systems EN-70HD Ethernet Network Isolator

Like new EN-70HD. It sells for just under $200 new at Amazon or eBay. It's similar to the SOtM iSO-CAT6 LAN Isolator, but a little less expensive. My almost-brand-new (40 hours burn-in) is for sale: $140.

For people with network noise issues, this is a German-made, medical grade Ethernet isolator that has been successfully used by others here at CA.

Here's EMO's manufacturer:

Network Isolators ·

Okay, FULL DISCLOSURE HERE--NO B.S.: I tried this in my system (see below) which seems to be quite sensitive to this and that tweak (interconnect, power cables, etc.). How much is Naim pre/amp dependent? I dunno but I'm sure I'll find out in a few months or so as I look to upgrade my amp. So what's this sound like and why am I selling? In short: It works some nice enhancement magic in the bass--more full, more warmth, and more "forward." The PRaT that I love with Naim gear is enhanced too--love all that. But sadly, in my system (older Naim amp) it lacks the upper high frequency speed and transparency that I have without the EMO.

Now I have to say: I know my system's shortcomings because I've recently borrowed other more recent (newer/"later" model) Naim amps and they are better. So I've been trying to eek out the maximum from my gear and other than a new DAC and the microRendu, I think I'm done with hundred dollar tweaks and I'm ready for thousand dollar amps instead.

So, if your system needs some Ethernet filtration and PERHAPS if things are a bit "bright," you might wish to give this little gem/tweak a try. (That's why we're audiophiles, right?) Just insert your Ethernet cable in one end, and another at the other (it's a simple, in-line filter). Tech specs at the EMO website if you're interested.

Joe Bob says, "Check it out!" See pic below.

PayPal only, I'll pay that fee. I'll pay shipping USPS padded envelope too, CONUS only please.

File Jul 27, 19 08 59.jpg

Sum>Frankenstein: JPlay/Audirvana/iTunes, Uptone EtherRegen+LPS-1.2, Rivo Streamer+Uptone JS-2, Schiit Yggdrasil LiM+Shunyata Delta XC, Linn LP12/Hercules II/Ittok/Denon DL-103R, ModWright LS 100, Pass XA25, Tellurium Black II, Monitor Audio Silver 500 on IsoAcoustics Gaias, Shunyata Delta XC, Transparent Audio, P12 power regenerator, and positive room attributes.

• 8 months later...