IGNORED

Sonore microRendu - Reviews

Tom Gibbs with Positive Feedback reviewed the microRendu - April 2, 2017

Tom Gibbs said, "Streaming technology is the future of computer audio, and the microRendu is without a doubt on the leading edge of the revolution. Very, very highly recommended!

Audio Bacon review of the microRendu - February 3, 2017

Jay Luong said, "I’ll repeat, I don’t remember hearing my setup sounding this good, ever. There is no doubt the Sonore microRendu is disrupting the streamer market and have incepted themselves into the big leagues as far as performance."

Darko review of the microRendu - January 27, 2017

John Darko said, "That a mains-powered microRendu makes music sound tonally richer and more ‘real’ than a battery-powered 11” MacBook Air sticks a boot into the assumption that all battery power sounds superior all the time."

John also awarded the Sonore microRendu the DAR-KO "KNOCK OUT" award.

dar-ko-logo.png

Positive Feedback - first impressions from Tom Gibbs (full review forthcoming) - December 19, 2016

Tom said, "The microRendu is most definitely all that, and more. Even playing through such a relatively modest system, you still get a really good impression of how amazing this baby is going to sound on the big rig, especially when the linear power supply gets installed. I'll reserve any sound quality impressions for the actual review, but for now, it's simply WOW!"

Audio Stream awarded the microRendu Runner Up Product of the Year 2016 - December 14, 2016

Michael Lavorgna said, "We've made a list, checked it twice, skipped the naughty, so here's the nice. Enjoy!

Mr. Lavorgna also awarded the Sonore microRendu the Runner Up Product of the Year 2016 award.

poy-logo.png

Computer Audiophile awarded the microRendu Overall Product of the Year 2016 - December 13, 2016

Chris Connaker said, "From the beautiful distortion of Hendrix to the simplistic vocals and whisper soft trumpet of Chet Baker, the microRendu enabled all the music to shine in its best light. I don't believe I've had a sonically better source connected to my system at any time."

Darko RMAF review of the microRendu - October 15, 2016

John Darko said, "The microRendu delivers on strength, smoothness, and richness, just like the best digital. There’s zero hint of acidic after taste, just like world’s better single malts."

Metal-Fi review of the microRendu - October 6, 2016

Dave said, "Building a streamer that is even within the same universe as these hyper-dollar flagships with a retail price of $640 would seem a near impossible task, and yet the team behind the microRendu have managed far more than that."

Dave also awarded the Sonore microRendu the Medal OV Honor award.

Screen Shot 2016-12-26 at 3.55.02 PM.png

Audio Stream review of the microRendu - August 25, 2016

Steven Plaskin said, "Doug MacLeod’s reference recording Exactly Like This never sounded better to me when played with the microRendu. The focus and definition of the instruments and voice were exemplary. The microRendu allowed the music to flow effortlessly with outstanding dynamic life and detail. This 24/176.4 recording is recorded at a low level forcing one to turn up the volume. The microRendu allowed the transient quickness and impact of the drums to emerge from a deep black background."

Mr. Plaskin also awarded the Sonore microRendu the Greatest Bits award.

Screen Shot 2016-08-29 at 8.37.05 PM.png

Audio Video Revolution review of the microRendu - August 23th, 2016

Andre Marc said, "To get right to it, the Sonore microRendu is the highest value, best performing, and purest sounding Ethernet to USB file streamer I have encountered in this system. The level of sophistication, the quality of the imaging, and the overall transparency is simply beyond reproach."

Audio Stream review of the microRendu - June 30th, 2016

Michael Lavorgna said, "If you own a USB DAC and want to play network-attached music through it, the Sonore microRendu is currently the best option I've come across—regardless of price. If that doesn't make your computer-audio-music-loving heart bulge with delight, I don't know what will."

Mr. Lavorgna also awarded the Sonore microRendu the Greatest Bits award.

Screen Shot 2016-08-29 at 8.37.05 PM.png

Computer Audiophile review of the microRendu (part 2) - June 10th, 2016

Chris Connaker said, "From the beautiful distortion of Hendrix to the simplistic vocals and whisper soft trumpet of Chet Baker, the microRendu enabled all the music to shine in its best light. I don't believe I've had a sonically better source connected to my system at any time."

Mr. Connaker also awarded the Sonore microRendu the Computer Audiophile Suggested Hardware List (C.A.S.H. List) award.

Screen Shot 2016-08-29 at 8.42.02 PM.png

The Hans Beekhuyzen youtube Channel Review of the microRendu - May 13, 2016

Hans Beekhuyzen said, "The shockingly good Sonore microRendu networked audio adapter is versatile and extremely good sounding."

Audio Stream post - May 10, 2016

Michael Lavorgna said, "First impressions: Wow!"

Computer Audiophile review of the microRendu (part 1) - April 28th, 2016

Chris Connaker said, "I wanted to make sure I wasn't burned by expectation bias, so I compared it to many other sources and methods of audio playback (both blind and sighted). After all this, I can unequivocally say that with the microRendu in place, my audio system has never sounded better than right now."