I have the über Bifrost and now see one can send it to Schiit for the Multibit upgrade. Has anyone done this and, if so, what are your impressions?

Third Floor: AE>Pioneer solid state integrated>Sony PS-x70 turntable>KEF 103.2 speakers

Second Floor: Intel NUC>LampizatOr GA TRP/LampizatOr Integrated Solid State amp>triode wire labs speaker cables & power cord and wywires power cords>vapor über auroras speakers

Old school: VPI Prime Signature turntable w/ Ortofon Bronze Cadenza cartridge and Technics SP-10 mk2

First Floor: AE>lifatec silflex glass toslink>schiit bifrost über>Kimber kable hero RCA>audioengine 5

Thanks. I searched the forum here earlier but nothing came up.

Third Floor: AE>Pioneer solid state integrated>Sony PS-x70 turntable>KEF 103.2 speakers

Second Floor: Intel NUC>LampizatOr GA TRP/LampizatOr Integrated Solid State amp>triode wire labs speaker cables & power cord and wywires power cords>vapor über auroras speakers

Old school: VPI Prime Signature turntable w/ Ortofon Bronze Cadenza cartridge and Technics SP-10 mk2

First Floor: AE>lifatec silflex glass toslink>schiit bifrost über>Kimber kable hero RCA>audioengine 5

You're welcome. I think it's safe to say the Multibit upgrade is considered by many (here and elsewhere) to be well worth it, a "must have". The Schiit Multibit technology has been a huge hit for the company and continues to receive accolades.

I've the Schiit Gumby multibit and highly recommend it.

Multibit is where the magic is at.

The Yggy is even better... but pricey (actually not for what it does). The timbre and transients are the best that I've ever heard in the Yggy.

Next to the Word of God, the noble art of music is the greatest treasure in the world - Martin Luther