IGNORED

Headphones: Audio Technica W3000ANV Limited Edition

Audio Technica W3000ANV limited edition 50th anniversary headphones. These awesome, beautiful AT woodies sold out long ago and can be difficult to find. You don't see lots for sale.

This pair is in very good condition, no issues. Also Included is a nice, lockable Gorilla Case.

These are wonderful headphones and absolutely gorgeous to boot. These cans have really held their value and could appreciate over time given the limited exclusive run and rabid AT woody fans. I will honestly be sad to see these go, but I want to recoup some expenses from numerous audio purchases over this last month and I tend to listen to my speaker rig most of the time.

Price is $1,100.00, which includes ground shipping within the lower 48 states. Buyer to pay the 4% Paypal fee.

I am going to hold firm on the price. No interest in trades.

Battle Of The Flagships (58 Headphones Compared)

Audio-Technica WX1000X - W3000ANV - W5000 ReviewHeadfonia Headphone Reviews

Pics (you will see light reflections from the camera flash and from a desktop lamp I was aiming at the headphones to add more light to the shoot). These are not scratches.

AT-1_zpsdqj1mam8.jpg

AT-5_zps14au2mk0.jpg

AT-2_zpsd3c6kcaa.jpg

AT-3_zpspqrlobdb.jpg

AT-4_zpslompwbzp.jpg

AT-7_zpspiy97aad.jpg

AT-6_zpswrtdxfvw.jpg

AT-9_zpsanftvkbp.jpg

AT-8_zpsqjsr5nvn.jpg

Speaker Room: Lumin U1X | Lampizator Pacific 2 | Viva Linea | Constellation Inspiration Stereo 1.0 | FinkTeam Kim | dual Rythmik E15HP subs  

Office Headphone System: Lumin U1X | Lampizator Golden Gate 3 | Viva Egoista | Abyss AB1266 Phi TC 

Sold

Speaker Room: Lumin U1X | Lampizator Pacific 2 | Viva Linea | Constellation Inspiration Stereo 1.0 | FinkTeam Kim | dual Rythmik E15HP subs  

Office Headphone System: Lumin U1X | Lampizator Golden Gate 3 | Viva Egoista | Abyss AB1266 Phi TC