IGNORED

Brand New Entreq Ground Boxes Available, Atlantis, Silver Tellus, Ground Cables & Connectors

Brand New Entreq Grounding Boxes.

These were purchased over 5 months back, waiting to be installed in my music room, since plans have changed and I’m actually selling off all my audio equipment these need go too into a home where someone can appreciate them. These are all brand new units, I never got the chance to use them or test these things out. There are raving reviews on these units all over the web. They are packed in Wooden Crates. I only ship Via Fedex International. Payment by Paypal is acceptable or Bank Wire. I am willing to give a Great deal if all My Boxes and Cables are taken as one large Transaction. Otherwise the prices below are well below Dealer Rates.

Please note: Standard Size Cables are priced at 1.6 Meters from Entreq, Mines are 2.2 Meters, I requested extra length to allow flexibility to hide the boxes away from the main setup area. So these are prices well below the 1.6 standard sizes too.

Paypal is accepted at 4.5%

The Following is Available all brand new.

1 X Unit Entreq Silver Minimums X 1 Unit $450.00 + Shipping

1 X Unit Entreq Atlantis Minimums X 1 Unit $800.00 + Shipping

3 X Units Entreq Silver Tellus $ $1900.00 + Shipping

1 X Unit Entreq Atlantis $2900.00 + Shipping

Cables & Connectors:

1 X Entreq USB Cable Konstatin 2.2m $270.00 + Shipping

Ertha Grounding Cables:

6 X Entreq Ertha Silver “Spades 2 Spades” Cable 2.2 Meters $350.00 + Shipping

6 X Entreq Ertha Silver “RCA2 Spades” Cable 2.2 Meters $390.00 + Shipping

6 X Entreq Ertha Copper “Spades 2 Spades” 2.2 Meters $120.00 + Shipping

AC Wrap.

In every cable that transports an alternating current a magnetic field is created. The fields are strongest where the cables are plugged in and where there are any subsequent connections. Using AC Wraps offers a calm stability to the sound, even with cheaper Power cords and cables. If you are already using more expensive cable's, we are delighted to say that no matter the brand it will work better with an AC Wrap. They do however have other interesting applications! Especially if you own a metal legged equipment support/rack? Please speak to your dealer or distributor for greater clarity on this particular application!

4 X Mini AC Wraps (1 Pair Free With Silver Tellus Ground Box)

1 X Large AC Wrap Free with Atlantis Ground Box.

Shipping prices for these are unpredictable, as the weight of the items are pretty heavy, Please msg me your location and post code to determine accurate shipping cost. We do have a FedEx business account with large discount being applied, however for certain size boxes I need to call up fedex to gain spot rates for better pricing.

IMG_2742.JPG

IMG_2719.JPG

IMG_2732.JPG

IMG_2735.JPG

IMG_2741.JPG

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

All Ground Boxes and 90% of all Cables are SOLD OUT> What's remaining is below.

2 X Silver SPADE to RCA Cables 339.00 Each

1 x Copper Ertha Spade to Spade 130.00

1 x Silver Spade to 3.5mm Jack this is used for Your Speaker Cable Grounding and goes with the mini AC Wrap. $300.00

2 Pairs of AC Mini Wraps (Used for Speaker Grounding) $200.00 Dollars per pair (2 Pairs Available--Priced Per Pair)

Power Cable AC Wraps ( Last One Left) 1 Pair will cover 2 Cables $140.00

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I have the following below willing to let these all go for 600 US dollars all in Plus Paypal and shipping. Can Ship world wide Via FedEx.

2 X Silver SPADE to RCA Cables 339.00 Each

1 x Copper Ertha Spade to Spade 130.00

1 x Silver Spade to 3.5mm Jack this is used for Your Speaker Cable Grounding and goes with the mini AC Wrap. $300.00

2 Pairs of AC Mini Wraps (Used for Speaker Grounding) $200.00 Dollars per pair (2 Pairs Available--Priced Per Pair)

Power Cable AC Wraps ( Last One Left) 1 Pair will cover 2 Cables $140.00