IGNORED

Post images of the microRendu in your system here

I thought it might be fun to have a place to post images of the microRendu in various systems. I'll start with mine. This week I have Mytek Brooklyn DAC in my system directly connected to a microRendu. The only other audio components in the room are the amplifier and the speakers. My Synology NAS in another room is acting as my DLNA NAS and my Mac is acting as a Roon server.

image2.JPG

Here is the microRendu at Axpona connected to and powered by a Vinnie Rossi LIO

image.php.jpeg

Bedroom system

Screen Shot 2016-05-04 at 6.51.05 AM.png

IMG_0736.JPG

My microRendu arrived yesterday and sounds great even though it's still breaking in and is being used temporarily with a Hosa 7.5V 1.2A power supply, while I await arrival of my new LPS.

Here it is in situ, connected to my Schiit Gungnir Multibit DAC. The blue cable is Blue Jeans Cable Cat6a which runs to an Asus router also connected to Synology DS415+ running Minimserver, LMS & Bubble UPnP Server in the adjoining room. Using the included hard adapter, supported by a stack of 3 Isol-Pads, I can eliminate my Schiit Wyrd and my two AQ Carbon USB cables. Running in DLNA mode using Lumin as control point software on 2 iPads and 2 Android phones with my music collection. Will use LMS mode for internet radio.

microRendu in situ.jpg

Digital Source: Synology DS415+ NAS  and Small Green Computer SonicTransporter i5 Running Roon Core > Blue Jean Cable Cat6a >TP optical converter > Sonore OpticalRendu with Sonore LPS> Curious USB > Denafrips Pontus DAC

Analog Source: Dynavector XX2 mk2> Audiomods Series 5 silver arm > Sota Nova Series VI turntable w/Condor & Roadrunner motor controller/tachometer > Nagra BPS battery powered phono stage>

Both: BAT VK51SE preamp> Krell FPB300 power amp > Sound Lab A3 ESLs > > Custom room treatment > 50 yr. old ears(left-handed)

My microRendu arrived yesterday and sounds great even though it's still breaking in and is being used temporarily with a Hosa 7.5V 1.2A power supply, while I await arrival of my new LPS.

Here it is in situ, connected to my Schiit Gungnir Multibit DAC. The blue cable is Blue Jeans Cable Cat6a which runs to an Asus router also connected to Synology DS415+ running Minimserver, LMS & Bubble UPnP Server in the adjoining room. Using the included hard adapter, supported by a stack of 3 Isol-Pads, I can eliminate my Schiit Wyrd and my two AQ Carbon USB cables. Running in DLNA mode using Lumin as control point software on 2 iPads and 2 Android phones with my music collection. Will use LMS mode for internet radio.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]25819[/ATTACH]

Nice work on the support! I also like the 90 degree power plug.

Here's my microRendu "in situ": Brass hat, sticky sorbothane pad underneath, Websters Collegiate Dictionary resting on Isopods.

Until today it was plugged directly into the back of my Lampi.

Tried it with .7m Supra USB a couple of hours ago and BINGO!

Loving this sound.

Sonic Transporter with attached USB storage running Roon Core, uRendu Roon Mode.

Nearly Plug and Play. :D

uRendu in situ.jpg

Here's my microRendu "in situ": Brass hat, sticky sorbothane pad underneath, Websters Collegiate Dictionary resting on Isopods.

Until today it was plugged directly into the back of my Lampi.

Tried it with .7m Supra USB a couple of hours ago and BINGO!

Loving this sound.

Sonic Transporter with attached USB storage running Roon Core, uRendu Roon Mode.

Nearly Plug and Play. :D

[ATTACH=CONFIG]25978[/ATTACH]

That is good enough for an ad!

I had this issue once. I opened to photo, rotated it 360 degrees and re-saved it. Then uploaded to the site without issues.

Tried that too. I was using an iPhone and then iPad. I'll just have to dig out my camera and try that instead.

SonicTransporter i9 > EtherRegen (optical out) > LUMIN P1 > LUMIN Amp > YG Kipod Signature Passive speakers.

Mojo + microRendu

91ee6dd7539d2178d370d0173fc2a11a.jpg

Digital:  Sonore opticalModule > Uptone EtherRegen > Shunyata Sigma Ethernet > Antipodes K30 > Shunyata Omega USB > Gustard X26pro DAC < Mutec REF10 SE120

Amp & Speakers:  Spectral DMA-150mk2 > Aerial 10T

Foundation: Stillpoints Ultra, Shunyata Denali v1 and Typhon x1 power conditioners, Shunyata Delta v2 and QSA Lanedri Gamma Revelation and Infinity power cords, QSA Lanedri Gamma Revelation XLR interconnect, Shunyata Sigma Ethernet, MIT Matrix HD 60 speaker cables, GIK bass traps, ASC Isothermal tube traps, Stillpoints Aperture panels, Quadraspire SVT rack, PGGB 256