IGNORED

25% off Amber Rubarth's Scribbled Folk Symphonies in HD

Computer Audiophile users get 25% off Scribbled Folk Symphonies, when using code CPUAMBER on HDtracks

[h=4]"Amber Rubarth's delicate brand of folk is as haunting as it is exhilarating." - Purevolume[/h][h=4]"Critics and fans can’t get enough of her truly unique interpretation of the folk genre." - Elmore Magazine[/h]

Backed by a string section that includes world renowned Cellist, Dave Eggar, Amber Rubarth returns for her new Chesky album LL

to follow up her successful, Sessions from the 17th Ward. Scribbled Folk Symphonies features a combination of original tunes and unique takes on classic songs, such as a haunting rendition of R.E.M’s “Losing My Religion”. Whether you’ve followed her journey from the beginning, or simply get pulled in by her unique interpretation of the classic songs on this album, you’ll be pleasantly surprised by what’s inside.

Amber Rubarth has toured extensively throughout the US, Europe and Japan including appearances at Carnegie Hall and the Lincoln Center, opening tours for many legendary artists including Emmylou Harris, Kenny Loggins, Marc Cohn, Richie Havens and Loudon Wainwright III. Grand Prize Winner of NPR's Mountain Stage New Song Award, Rubarth has garnered attention for her insightful songwriting and unique musicality, attracting praise from The Huffington Post, BBC Radio and NPR. "She has developed a unique gift of knocking down walls with songs so strong they sound like classics from another era." - Acoustic Guitar Magazine

Part of the Chesky Binaural + Series, all recorded with a single microphone, the band appears right before you with this spacious, lush and multi-dimensional recording. Now headphone users will hear the same three-dimensional sound and imaging as audiophiles have for the past 25 years with Chesky Recordings. Also these new Binaural+ Series albums capture even more spatial realism for the home audiophile market, bringing you one step closer to the actual event. You will hear some of the most natural and pure cool music ever recorded.

www.chesky.com

Click here to sign up for the Chesky Newsletter

Highly recommended!

I grabbed this last night as soon as I saw it in your email blast and I'm now listening to it for the second time.

I'm really glad you got her back for a second album.

Sometimes it's like someone took a knife, baby
Edgy and dull and cut a six inch valley
Through the middle of my skull

I was recently discussing with a friend about what a disappointment that there wasn't a followup to "Sessions From The 17th Ward", as we both truly enjoyed Amber's performance (and the top notch recording). Very glad to hear about this, and I will be grabbing it from HD Tracks shortly!

I join kumakuma in in highly recommending this Amber's work!

JC