IGNORED

Mutec MC-3+ Smart Clock USB silver

Euro version. A few months old. I have two, tried a second for stacking but probably not enough gain for my system, so one for sale. Definitely keeping the one! Working very well for me in the current set up. Looking for £625 plus post.

Tell me who to send the fund to, thanks!

To the OP

As a suggestion... even though you might not think your system is capable, please hang on to the MC-3+USB, since it's flexibility can be used for other possibilities. For example, reclocking an S/PDIF output from CD player, tuner, or streamer where USB output is not compatible. Or providing a very clean clock signal to a future DAC or recorder.

You may have missed this, for interconnections between the two Mutecs, try the AES3id Output 4 on #1, and compare to say an AES3 XLR connection.

Sorry to all the potential buyers though, it's a good price, still worth to hang on to.

AS Profile Equipment List        Say NO to MQA

To the OP

As a suggestion... even though you might not think your system is capable, please hang on to the MC-3+USB, since it's flexibility can be used for other possibilities. For example, reclocking an S/PDIF output from CD player, tuner, or streamer where USB output is not compatible. Or providing a very clean clock signal to a future DAC or recorder.

You may have missed this, for interconnections between the two Mutecs, try the AES3id Output 4 on #1, and compare to say an AES3 XLR connection.

Sorry to all the potential buyers though, it's a good price, still worth to hang on to.

If this was my ad, I would be very upset. You should of PMed the OP.

John Withem

Proprietor

JW Audio.

http://www.jwaudio.net/default.html

Hi all, thanks for your input, yes it's a cracking device but one is fine, I'll be keeping that (so I guess you could have black or silver...). The item is still for sale. So for clarity could someone chip in and comment about relevant tax/duties wrt importing consumer electronics into the USA? I'm looking myself but you can't beat real life experience! Also this is a GBP price so times by 1.43 for dollars (plus the banks pint of blood so maybe more like 1.47 (on a good day)), then there's PayPal fees. Again any experience to share payments wise?

So I should be in sales right? Actually if we have/share this information, it could help foster a slightly more active cross Atlantic trade and could potentially benefit others. Just sayin.

So still for sale, wiggle room on price.

• 8 months later...
Hi all, thanks for your input, yes it's a cracking device but one is fine, I'll be keeping that (so I guess you could have black or silver...). The item is still for sale. So for clarity could someone chip in and comment about relevant tax/duties wrt importing consumer electronics into the USA? I'm looking myself but you can't beat real life experience! Also this is a GBP price so times by 1.43 for dollars (plus the banks pint of blood so maybe more like 1.47 (on a good day)), then there's PayPal fees. Again any experience to share payments wise?

So I should be in sales right? Actually if we have/share this information, it could help foster a slightly more active cross Atlantic trade and could potentially benefit others. Just sayin.

So still for sale, wiggle room on price.

Still available?

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...