IGNORED

DIY network audio media player RaspBerry PI

After some technical issues with another player,

Another user said have a look at RaspBerry Pi,

I got one, installed RuneAudio, and external soundcard,

not only does it work without writing one single line of code ,

but it out perform the Pioneer in all possible ways :-)

at only 1/10 the price and still is it 10 times as good and cool and stable.

It supports Any audio format and resolution I got access to, even also all my HIDEF files.

No buggy apps to install, just visit a homepage, all pads and phones and pc's can visit the same webpage even at the same time

all can control, and even more cool, there is also volume !! and what have you !!

when one user adjust on his pad, all others react live to the knob beeing turned, jaw dropping cool.

There is also internet radio, sportyfy, airplay, network and all the usb drives you can imagine to connect,

it even find pictures of the CD and display for me, better sound too and not one single crash.

PS: there exist several audio media player images / systems for the raspberry series of hardware platforms,

you can even use many other hardware cards if you want.

Check out : Moode Audio, Volumio, RuneAudio

So far I only tried RuneAudio, I hear they are a little bit different in look and feel,

but they all just transport the digital file directly to the spund card of your choise

without any kind of calculations or modifications.

I never owned or used a raspberry before, I also never used or played with linux computers,

but I was able to get this up and running in a few days, the internet told and showed me all I could possible need to know.

After some technical issues with another player,

Another user said have a look at RaspBerry Pi,

I got one, installed RuneAudio, and external soundcard,

not only does it work without writing one single line of code ,

but it out perform the Pioneer in all possible ways :-)

at only 1/10 the price and still is it 10 times as good and cool and stable.

It supports Any audio format and resolution I got access to, even also all my HIDEF files.

No buggy apps to install, just visit a homepage, all pads and phones and pc's can visit the same webpage even at the same time

all can control, and even more cool, there is also volume !! and what have you !!

when one user adjust on his pad, all others react live to the knob beeing turned, jaw dropping cool.

There is also internet radio, sportyfy, airplay, network and all the usb drives you can imagine to connect,

it even find pictures of the CD and display for me, better sound too and not one single crash.

PS: there exist several audio media player images / systems for the raspberry series of hardware platforms,

you can even use many other hardware cards if you want.

Check out : Moode Audio, Volumio, RuneAudio

So far I only tried RuneAudio, I hear they are a little bit different in look and feel,

but they all just transport the digital file directly to the spund card of your choise

without any kind of calculations or modifications.

I never owned or used a raspberry before, I also never used or played with linux computers,

but I was able to get this up and running in a few days, the internet told and showed me all I could possible need to know.

Already discussed on this site, if you are constrained for cash, its a cheap starting point.

Computer Audiophile - Geek Speak: Raspberry Pi HiFi Is Here

Per other discussion adding the Digi+ coax out board is supposed to help as the USB implementation on the Pi

apparently is compromised for audio use

Regards,

Dave

Audio system