IGNORED

Process Lasso Promotion

AudioPhil

Hi Folks

Many of you already know Process Lasso of Bitsum Technologies. If you do not yet know it, here are the key features of Process Lasso:

• ProBalance - Keep your PC responsive during high CPU loads! Safe and PROVEN
  • Real-time CPU affinity and process priority optimization!
  • Optimize and automate process settings, power profiles, and more
  • Partition CPU cores to limit per-process CPU use
  • Disallow select processes
  • Auto-restart mission critical processes
  • Limit number of instances of an app
  • Log and audit process activity
  • Unattended install and headless configuration
  • Monitor real-time server responsiveness with our proprietary metric
  • Light-weight native code with negligible resource use
  • Efficient stand-alone core engine that can run as a service
  • Compatible with all Windows Server variants, from 2008 to 2012 R2

You want a certain process or service to be run at realtime priority, at every boot? Then this is your Tool! This is the QuickStart Guide for Audiophiles: https://bitsum.com/ao

You can now get a hefty 35% discount by using this link: https://products.bitsum.com/server/#pricing and this Coupon Code: AUDIOFX_AO_35

Enjoy it,

Phil

ıllıllı [  ...AO 4.00 BETA... ] ıllıllı
____________________________________________________________________________________

Shop | Reviews | Reference System | AudiophileOptimizer 3.00 | PDF Guide

Where are the testimonies to this product in conjunction with Audiophile optimizer? Surely we have a couple of users here, no?

Well actually yes there must be some users :-). I am one of them, and I'm very satisfied using Process Lasso in conjunction with Audiophile Optimizer. Been a bit busy so have not have much time to post some impressions but here's something. Audiophile Optimizer in my opinion is a slamdunk and should the on anybody's wish list who is using Windows server, or now Windows 10.

The addition of Process Lasso allows further refinement and configuration of one's system. The default settings of Process Lasso are beneficial, but the ability to fine-tune and maneuver processor and system settings are killer in my opinion. You can fine-tune priorities and performance to suit your system requirements. There is a good thread on J play with some suggestions. I have noticed better performance and sonics with its use. I purchased it and I feel it is worthwhile. I would suggest heading over to the J play forum for some more information and user feedback.

Regards

Bob

You can just do the next next next install and get some benefits.

But setting your music player and software to be Excluded from Pro Balance, some like game mode for the player, then have a Dedicate Core for player (or two or three for ones like HQP), make your player use Real-Time, and give it higher I/O if it is responsible for that (Roon Appliance as example).

Lauch PL and right click on a process and you will see these settings. Best to play with player settings first, then OS processes.

Some put player related programs on one core or set of cores, then everything else on another set of cores or core.

You can first try settings at "Current", do a reboot and they are back to what they were. Set "Always" when it is working well.

There are some programs which will change these settings, Jplay will do a dedicated core for example by default. You can run in Force mode to keep your PL settings, but if something else is changing and then PL changes, you get continual setting changes occurring. Nice thing is you can see this in PL monitor window (lower).

Just remember to use Current to play, Always when you like it and it is stable.

You can just do the next next next install and get some benefits.

But setting your music player and software to be Excluded from Pro Balance, some like game mode for the player, then have a Dedicate Core for player (or two or three for ones like HQP), make your player use Real-Time, and give it higher I/O if it is responsible for that (Roon Appliance as example).

Lauch PL and right click on a process and you will see these settings. Best to play with player settings first, then OS processes.

Some put player related programs on one core or set of cores, then everything else on another set of cores or core.

You can first try settings at "Current", do a reboot and they are back to what they were. Set "Always" when it is working well.

There are some programs which will change these settings, Jplay will do a dedicated core for example by default. You can run in Force mode to keep your PL settings, but if something else is changing and then PL changes, you get continual setting changes occurring. Nice thing is you can see this in PL monitor window (lower).

Just remember to use Current to play, Always when you like it and it is stable.

Thank you, I'll probably understand what you said When I get the program, and knowing me, I'm going to get the program and work on it. Ok, but big question, does it make a big difference in sound?

• 1 year later...