IGNORED

Complete Twisted Pear Buffalo III Dual Mono DAC kit with all upgrades and options

Private sale of Complete Twisted Pear Buffalo III Dual Mono DAC kit with all upgrades and options. All modules are new / unassembled in original packing, at more than 33% off.

Two Buffalo III 8-channel DAC boards with AVCC Dual Shunt Regulator, Trident 3.3V and 1.2V Shunt Regulators. List $379 ea List, Sale $250 ea

Two Legato 3.1 Discrete Balanced I/V Stages with output buffers. List $115 ea, Sale $75 ea

Two Placid HD BP2.1 Bipolar Shunt Regulated Power Supplies. List $95 ea, Sale $60 ea

Two Toroidal Power Transformers for above. List $27 ea, Sale $17 ea

Two Placid HD BP2.1 Shunt Regulated Power Supplies. List $60 ea, Sale $39 ea

Two Toroidal Power Transformers for above. List $23 ea, Sale $15 ea

One S/PDIF 4:1 Mux/Receiver Module. List $129, Sale $85

One Sidecar S/PDIF/PCM Switch Module. List $35, Sale $23

One Teleporter Module Pair. List $90, Sale $59

I defer any questions you may have about the kit to the excellent 84 page Buffalo III/IIISE DAC Integration Guide by Leon van Bommel that is available on line at http://www.twistedpearaudio.com/docs/community_docs/leonvb-Buffalo_III_DAC_Integration_Guide_V2.1.3.pdf

Buyers pay PayPal and shipping

SB88200 cable modem,  EdgeRouterX SFP router,  2 series PFU Buffalo BS-GS2016 switches w/ SR7T LPS and Finisar FTLX1475D3BTL SFPs, Taiko NetCard, JCAT USBCard XE w/ JCAT Optimo 3 Duo LPS;  DIY Taiko Extreme w/ Taiko DC-ATX, and Nenon design Level 3 supply;  Denafrips GAIA DDC w/ Revelation Audio Prophecy Cryro Silver I2S connection to Denafrips Terminator Plus DAC;  modified Pass Labs XP22 preamp,  Pass X600.8 monoblocks,  restored and modified Sound Lab M-1 electrostats with hot rod backplates

Sold Buffalo IIIs, Placid HDBPs and transformers, Placid HDs and transformers.

Now have the following Twisted Pear modules for sale. All modules are new / unassembled in original packing, at more than 33% off.

Two Legato 3.1 Discrete Balanced I/V Stages with output buffers. List $115 ea, Sale $75 ea

One Ventus EZ V1.0.0 Headphone Amp. List $70, Sale$46

One Ventus V2.0 Headphone Amp. List $75, Sale $49

One IVY III Balanced Linestage. List $89, Sale $58

One Low Current Dual Power Supply V2.0. List $55, Sale $36

One Placid HD V1.0 Shunt Regulated Power Supply. List $60, Sale $35

One Toroidal Power Transformer for above. List 23, Sale $15

I defer any questions you may have about the kit to the excellent 84 page Buffalo III/IIISE DAC Integration Guide by Leon van Bommel that is available on line at http://www.twistedpearaudio.com/docs...ide_V2.1.3.pdf

SB88200 cable modem,  EdgeRouterX SFP router,  2 series PFU Buffalo BS-GS2016 switches w/ SR7T LPS and Finisar FTLX1475D3BTL SFPs, Taiko NetCard, JCAT USBCard XE w/ JCAT Optimo 3 Duo LPS;  DIY Taiko Extreme w/ Taiko DC-ATX, and Nenon design Level 3 supply;  Denafrips GAIA DDC w/ Revelation Audio Prophecy Cryro Silver I2S connection to Denafrips Terminator Plus DAC;  modified Pass Labs XP22 preamp,  Pass X600.8 monoblocks,  restored and modified Sound Lab M-1 electrostats with hot rod backplates

Sold Buffalo IIIs, Placid HDBPs and transformers, Placid HDs and transformers, IVY III Balanced Linestage, .

Now have the following Twisted Pear modules for sale. All modules are new / unassembled in original packing, at more than 33% off.

I defer any questions you may have about the kit to the excellent 84 page Buffalo III/IIISE DAC Integration Guide by Leon van Bommel that is available on line at http://www.twistedpearaudio.com/docs...ide_V2.1.3.pdf

[h=2]Updated list of Twisted Pear modules for sale[/h]

Sold Buffalo IIIs, Placid HDBPs and transformers, Placid HDs and transformers
, IVY III Balanced Linestage
Sidecar S/PDIF/PCM Switch Module, and
S/PDIF 4:1 Mux/Receiver Module.

I defer any questions you may have about the kit to the excellent 84 page Buffalo III/IIISE DAC Integration Guide by Leon van Bommel that is available on line at
http://www.twistedpearaudio.com/docs...ide_V2.1.3.pdf

Sold Buffalo IIIs, Placid HDBPs and transformers, Placid HDs and transformers, IVY III Balanced Linestage, Sidecar S/PDIF/PCM Switch Module, S/PDIF 4:1 Mux/Receiver Module, and Low Current Dual Power Supply V2.0.

I defer any questions you may have about the kit to the excellent 84 page Buffalo III/IIISE DAC Integration Guide by Leon van Bommel that is available on line at

• 1 year later...
Sold Buffalo IIIs, Placid HDBPs and transformers, Placid HDs and transformers, IVY III Balanced Linestage, Sidecar S/PDIF/PCM Switch Module, S/PDIF 4:1 Mux/Receiver Module, and Low Current Dual Power Supply V2.0.

Now have the following Twisted Pear modules for sale. All modules are new / unassembled in original packing, at more than 33% off. Two Legato 3.1 Discrete Balanced I/V Stages with output buffers. List $115 ea, Sale $75 ea
One Teleporter Module Pair. List $90, Sale $59 One Ventus EZ V1.0.0 Headphone Amp. List $70, Sale$46 One Ventus V2.0 Headphone Amp. List $75, Sale $49 One Placid HD V1.0 Shunt Regulated Power Supply. List $60, Sale $35 One Toroidal Power Transformer for above. List 23, Sale $15 I defer any questions you may have about the kit to the excellent 84 page Buffalo III/IIISE DAC Integration Guide by Leon van Bommel that is available on line at

Last post was over a year ago. Looking for some build parts and wanted to know if any of these are still available. Cheers, Dave J