IGNORED

Acoustic Revive RR-888 - Portable Shelf.

Liam

Made this up to-day. Shelf is mounted on a microphone stand, which I bought to hold mic for room correction with Dirac Live.

The board is drilled through centre and held in position by placing it on top of the mic stand with the threaded stand bolt in the hole and then a standard mic holder adapter screwed down from the top to sandwich the board.

Provides more flexibility in experimenting with height and position of Acoustic Revive RR-888 if desired.

image.jpg

LOUNGE:- Qobuz Studio>TP-Link RE650 WI-FI Extender>AfterDark Ethernet Cable>EtherREGEN/Farad Super3 PSU/Furutech AC input/Level2 DC cable/SR Purple fuse>AfterDark Ethernet Cable(1/2 Metre)>Lumin U1 Mini Streamer/LEEDH volume/External PliXiR BDC Elite 12v/4amp PSU>Oyaide DB-510 bnc-bnc Digital cable>MHDT Orchid Dac>Townshend DCT300 Interconnects>Airtight AMT-1S Amp>Townshend Isolda EDCT Speaker Cables>Speakers Revival Atalante 3.

LIVING ROOM:-Qobuz Studio>Bluesound Node2i (streamer only)>Oyaide DB-510 bnc-bnc Digital Cable>iFi Retro 50 Dac-Amp>iFi LS3.5 Speakers.  Various tweaks in both systems - tubes, footers, grounding, Shakti devices, Nordost QK1, Furutech fuses, resonance generators.  

• 2 weeks later...

If you try one of these be prepared to buy. It does work, for me at any rate. Once experienced I was not prepared to do without.

The best vision analogy I can come up with, for those that did not need reading spectacles until you achieved age in your forties, is that sudden realisation when fitted with spectacles that the problem wasn't with the print after all but with your eyes. Think of the Acoustic Revive RR-888 as being 'spectacles for the ears'. The music is more present. There is great ease to the sound. It is more robust, sweeter, with improved tonality. Frequency response is better. Instruments have space around them.

I'm listening to Chet Atkins Eclectic Guitar Album, as I write this, and it sounds glorious. The notes sweetness and sustain are just perfect to my ears. So real.

I just enjoy the music while it plays. Switching it off brings a sense off loss as the soundstage collapses and the other benefits above are lost.

LOUNGE:- Qobuz Studio>TP-Link RE650 WI-FI Extender>AfterDark Ethernet Cable>EtherREGEN/Farad Super3 PSU/Furutech AC input/Level2 DC cable/SR Purple fuse>AfterDark Ethernet Cable(1/2 Metre)>Lumin U1 Mini Streamer/LEEDH volume/External PliXiR BDC Elite 12v/4amp PSU>Oyaide DB-510 bnc-bnc Digital cable>MHDT Orchid Dac>Townshend DCT300 Interconnects>Airtight AMT-1S Amp>Townshend Isolda EDCT Speaker Cables>Speakers Revival Atalante 3.

LIVING ROOM:-Qobuz Studio>Bluesound Node2i (streamer only)>Oyaide DB-510 bnc-bnc Digital Cable>iFi Retro 50 Dac-Amp>iFi LS3.5 Speakers.  Various tweaks in both systems - tubes, footers, grounding, Shakti devices, Nordost QK1, Furutech fuses, resonance generators.