IGNORED

10% off on PPA Clock Upgrade for Mainboards

AudioPhil

Hello Folks

We offer a hefty 10% discount on both TCXO and OCXO Clock Ugrade modules from PPA. This promotion is valid from now untill November 14th midnight (CET). You can use this code: PPACLOCK2015 to get the 10% discount during the checkout.

PPA Clock Upgrade: Paul Pang Audio PPA Clock Upgrade Module

clockmodules.jpg

Enjoy it,

Phil

ıllıllı [  ...AO 4.00 BETA... ] ıllıllı
____________________________________________________________________________________

Shop | Reviews | Reference System | AudiophileOptimizer 3.00 | PDF Guide

Hello Folks

We offer a hefty 10% discount on both TCXO and OCXO Clock Ugrade modules from PPA. This promotion is valid from now untill November 14th midnight (CET). You can use this code: PPACLOCK2015 to get the 10% discount during the checkout.

PPA Clock Upgrade: Paul Pang Audio PPA Clock Upgrade Module

[ATTACH=CONFIG]22075[/ATTACH]

Enjoy it,

Phil

Thanks Phil,

Kindly check your mail

Qnap NAS (LPS) >UA ETHER REGEN (BG7TBL Master Clock) > Grimm MU1 > Mola Mola Tambaqui /Meridian 808.3> Wavac EC300B >Tannoy Canterbury SE

HP Rig ++ >Woo WES/ > Stax SR-009, Audeze LCD2

Thanks Phil!!!

I've been wanting to upgrade to this from the TCXO that I had gotten from you (to end up making a better AO PC). Now I can take old one and place it on another computer to build a small Media PC for another room!

Now just need to get the discount on the V4 USB card! ;)

Hi

Sorry :( It's always good to have a look here from time to time. We'll post discount codes on a regular basis.

Best,

Phil

____________________________________________________________________________________

• 3 weeks later...

Hi, ist there anybody in Germany who would kindly solder the clock-adapter for me? Board is a Gigabyte B85N. It seems pretty easy in Paul's video but in reality the pins are so small... That scares me off. Thank you very much, Josh

By the way: a big recommendation for AudioPhil's shop! Top products, fast delivery and great service!

Hi Josh

Thanks a lot for the kudos! :) My wife and me put a lot of energy into our shop, and we do that almost every day. Keep watching it, there will be some more very well known brands very soon!

Very best,

Phil