IGNORED

AudiophileOptimizer - Windows 10 Beta Thread (BETA PHASE CLOSED!)

AudioPhil

Either way... The beta phase is closed, so i also close this thread.

Discussion can be continued over here -> http://www.computeraudiophile.com/f10-music-servers/whos-used-audiophile-optimizer-windows-2012-server-or-windows-8-a-17897/

Best,

Phil

ıllıllı [  ...AO 4.00 BETA... ] ıllıllı
____________________________________________________________________________________

Shop | Reviews | Reference System | AudiophileOptimizer 3.00 | PDF Guide

• 2 years later...
On 6/3/2016 at 11:08 PM, clipper said:

Elescher, great system.

I have been using the AO beta on an i7 Win10 machine, running Roon and HQPlayer and sending to a microRendu as NAA. It's really, really nice, and better than anything I've had hooked up to my DACs up to this point.

Hi Clipper

I have great difficulties to make AO (vs 2.2) work in windows 10 pro with the Sonore UltraRendu.

W10 after a clean install , then the drivers for the PC ( a NUC7i5BNH, chipset drivers and ethernet port driver) and the Audiophile optimizer. Before AO everything worked. HQ player on the android phone could see the Ultrarendu and the library on the NUC, and it all played via an Ethernet bridge (its single Ethernet port and a JCat Ethernet card.) After activation and executing AO, whatever settings, I tried the music player Hifi cast, but also 4 others on mobile phone) could not see the NUC anymore ( server)

I have reset (reinstalled) windows now 4 times and 4 AO activations, tried single PC setup and control pc setup but to no avail

How did you do it?