IGNORED

AudiophileOptimizer - Windows 10 Beta Thread (BETA PHASE CLOSED!)

AudioPhil

Hello Folks

The beta of AudiophileOptimizer for Windows 10 is making progress. It's still a lot to do, still many things not perfectly or only partially working, but the results are still pretty good so far, both for functionality as well as for sound quality. The first phase of the beta is going to end now, so from now on not only "chosen" ones can test the beta, every existing AO customer who is interested in testing the new beta is warmly welcome to do so. So this is the beginning of phase 2, the partially public beta.

Quality

To help us improve the quality and performance of the AudiophileOptimizer during the beta phase, please only use a fresh installation of Windows 10. Do NOT use any foreign scripts or other audio enhancement tools/software, etc. because your results would be useless for us. Just Windows 10, the AudiophileOptimizer and the mediaplayer of your choice.

Who is the beta for?

Please let me outline for who the beta is and for who it probably isn't yet. Consider yourself a possible beta tester if you:

- Have a valid AO 1.30/1.40 license in place

- Are a very experienced user of the AudiophileOptimizer and very computer savvy as well

- Are able to provide a clean and fresh installation of (any) Windows 10 version to test the beta

- Don't mind if you need to format and reinstall your system (maybe even multiple times)

- Do fully understand what a software in early beta stadium is

- Have no problems reporting issues or features that do not yet work as expected

- Are able to clearly focus your testing on the features that are mentioned in the change log

- Are able to provide feedback about technical issues via email to [email protected]

- Are able to read, understand and follow our instructions carefully

If you don't feel comfortable with the points mentioned above then testing the beta is probably not for you. You should wait for the final release of AO 2.00. But if you think you are the right person, have fun in testing things, are able to provide us valuable feedback and be an active part of this second beta phase, please feel free to give us a message to [email protected] and let us know about your interest and especially why you are the right person for this part of the beta phase.

Change Log of AO Version 2.00, beta 4

============================================

AudiophileOptimizer 2.00

- Several adjustments for Windows 10

- Enables MinimServer in core mode (Server 2012 R2)

- Improvements on Kernel-Streaming and MediaPlayer support (Server 2012 R2)

- Possibility to disables Windows Defender (Windows 10)

- Possibility to disable OneDrive (Windows 10)

ServiceTool 2.00

- Shell replacement for JRiver Media Center 21

- Shell replacement for MinimServer

- Possibility to strip down Windows 10 (remove all apps, optional features, etc.)

Setup 2.00

...so let the fun begin! :-)

Enjoy,

Phil

ıllıllı [  ...AO 4.00 BETA... ] ıllıllı
____________________________________________________________________________________

Shop | Reviews | Reference System | AudiophileOptimizer 3.00 | PDF Guide

Phillipe,

AO W10beta3 installed and activated without incident. Nice work !

With JPlaystream, Kazoo and Minim Server, the wonderful SQ that I had with Windows Server 2012 R2 ( core ) has returned !

Windows 10's SQ is greatly improved, with micro-resonance and a full range of harmonics.

I uninstalled Fidelizer 6 Pro and may keep it uninstalled.

Your optimizations did not interfere with my internet settings, nor did

they provoke malfunctions in Minim Server ( Yes, I'll give it a lot

more use tomorrow ).

My initial settings were the simple Express choices. My obsession with American College football sometimes intruded on giving full attention to AO.

Once again, Wow ! A serious improvement in SQ with virtually no negative consequences, thus far.

Salute !

bman

Phillipe,

AO W10beta3 installed and activated without incident. Nice work !

With JPlaystream, Kazoo and Minim Server, the wonderful SQ that I had with Windows Server 2012 R2 ( core ) has returned !

Windows 10's SQ is greatly improved, with micro-resonance and a full range of harmonics.

I uninstalled Fidelizer 6 Pro and may keep it uninstalled.

Your optimizations did not interfere with my internet settings, nor did

they provoke malfunctions in Minim Server ( Yes, I'll give it a lot

more use tomorrow ).

My initial settings were the simple Express choices. My obsession with American College football sometimes intruded on giving full attention to AO.

Once again, Wow ! A serious improvement in SQ with virtually no negative consequences, thus far.

Salute !

bman

Hi Bman

Thanks a lot for taking the time to test the beta and write your feedback over here, we highly appreciate this! :)

Thanks a lot,

Phil

____________________________________________________________________________________

AudioPhil, is there any plan to improve compatability with Dirac? Figure this might be a good time to do it long as you're under the hood tinkering. I like your product and Dirac, but they don't always communicate well together.

Hi

Dirac is on our to-do list (since quite some time, sorry..). The Focus of AO 2.00 is and will be Windows 10, once thats done we'll finally take care about Dirac as well.

Best,

Phil

Version 2.00, beta 5

===========================================================

AudiophileOptimizer 2.00

- Express Mode no longer shows question about RDP and WinRM

- WMI no longer stopped after running AO on Windows 10

ServiceTool 2.00

- No longer offers switch between modes if Windows 10 is detected

- Possibility to strip down Windows 10 (remove all apps, optional features, etc.) FIX

Setup 2.00

Hi, Phillipe

i have 2 new NUC pc

and I would like to install windows 10 pro/ enterprise.

of course I have the original version AO 1.3

I can try the beta?

best regards

g

hi

please read this carefully -> http://www.computeraudiophile.com/f28-highend-audiopc-sponsored/audiophileoptimizer-windows-10-beta-thread-26229/#post476921. If you are happy with the requirements, feel free to sign up via email as mentioned in the posting.

Best,

Phil

Hi Phil,

I installed the AO2 Beta5 without any issues. The setup went thru easily and the system working normal. The boost in the sound quality is very nice and univoyue. More lively, more wood, more metal, more definition, details and dinamics. Much bigger than any other script i used before and Fidelizer too. Very nice work, Phil. Congrats.

Fapaci

Hi Phil,

today I installed the Beta 5 and got rid of all the Windows overhead. The DAC I'm using right now is not the best but there is not a big difference to the server version. Music flows clearly defined, room information a plenty. Great job, keep up the good work.

Stephan

Version 2.00, beta 6

========================================================

AudiophileOptimizer 2.00

- Express Mode no longer shows question about RDP and WinRM

- WMI no longer stopped after running AO on Windows 10

ServiceTool 2.00

- No longer offers switch between modes if Windows 10 is detected

- Possibility to strip down Windows 10 (remove all apps, optional features, etc.)

Setup 2.00

- Added support for Windows 10 Enterprise Evaluation version

- Removed support for all Windows 10 K & N editions

Hi there all

I decided to beta test newest AudioPhill invention AO 2.0

This new AO is mainly aimed at Win10 I think

I am Win server 2012 r2 user myself

There is very slight improvement (even AO 1.40 seems same as AO 2.0) in Win server

Noise floor,detail seems improved

Since it is aimed at Win10 I installed latest to compared to stock windows vs AO 2.0b6 optimized

Win10 comes bloated with stuff that won't believe it is not music oriented operating system at all (I dont think any of them are anyway)

You will get decent sound without AO 2.0 not the sound I would enjoy it anyway

Then I run AO.2.0b5 first and then beta6 what a huge difference that makes

If you can't afford Win server 2012 r2 you have to get Win10 (easy to get it for free I think) you HAVE to optimize that platform with AudioPhil AO 2.0

It is an expanse but since you are saving bunch of money not paying premium price for Win server the improvement you will get it worth every penny

I remember and AudioPhil for sure when he first introduced AO few years back how was difficult for some people including me to run that software without problems

As he improves AO over the years to install it and run it ,optimizing ,switching modes,settings sound signatures and filters etc it is so easy and doesn't need experience at all in my opinion

If you are aiming to have best windows based audio pc you also need AO

There is couple of other software which you get at discounted price if you talk to AudioPhil I think (Process Lasso,Fidelizer Pro)

I think AudioPhil even have free trial for AO just email him at [email protected]

This is only beta testing I think release version will get even better

Thank you AudioPhill for allowing me to be part of the group that can test your awesome piece of software

Hello

I have to correct this statement a bit. The "Aim" of AO 2.00 is not only towards Windows 10.

The Aim of the current beta phase is Windows 10, but not AO in general. AO 2.00 will contain

new functions and features for Windows Server 2012 R2 as it does for Windows 10. So AO 2.00

will just add Windows 10 to the supported list of Operating Systems. But it's absolutely not

the case that AO 2.00 won't be of any interest for Windows Server Users.

In the future there won't be two different "lines" of AO. This would be way to complex and

too much work on our side. So there will still be just one product which will be compatible

with Windows Server 2012 R2 as well as Windows 10.

Once Windows 10 is fully integrated into AO, Windows Server 2016 will be the next addition.

Very best,

Phil

Hi

it's going pretty good so far. I hope i can deliver it as christmas present. If not, it will be definitely available in Q1/2016.

you can always check the progress here: http://www.computeraudiophile.com/f28-highend-audiopc-sponsored/audiophileoptimizer-windows-10-beta-thread-26229/

best,

phil