IGNORED

Conditioner with long enough lead

Hi

I've been looking at mains conditioners to quiet down the noise that the smps's inject back into my electricity network. I've been looking at the likes of Tacima c929 and Lindy 6-way mains conditioner. The problem is that the mains lead on both are too short (2meters / 6 feet) and they don't look easily replaceable.

Does anyone have any recommendations for a 6-way mains conditioner that costs below €90 / GBP 65 that has a mains lead of 3 - 3.5 meters / 9 -11 feet? Alternatively, a mains conditioner with a separate mains lead would be fine too (so I can get a lead custom made). Or perhaps someone can comment whether the mains lead on the models I mentioned can be easily replaced with a longer one?

Thank you for your help!

edit: before I forget, I need a UK mains plug on it if possible.

Synology DS214+ with MinimServer --> Ethernet --> Sonore mRendu / SOtM SMS-200 --> Chord Hugo --> Chord interconnects --> Naim NAP 200--> Chord speaker cable --> Focal Aria 948

Lots of options, I'm sure.

I've had great results with my Blue Circle Audio x6 sillycone filter. A number of other BC power conditioner options available. Gilbert is happy customise something for your needs.

Great bang for your buck, me thinks.

http://www.bluecircle.com/page32.html

TF cards - USB  -> GentooPlayer in RAM on Rpi4b, Ian’s PurePi II, FIFO Q7, HDMI-pro  -> Audio GD R-27 -> S.A.T. Infinity monoblocks -> Gallo Stradas + TR-3 sub / Erzetich Phobos