IGNORED

Your favorite blues track?

An oldie but a goodie......I smile every time I listen to Ella Fitzgerald's "St. Louis Blues" track from her "These Are The Blues" album.

CAPS Pipeline with HDPlex Linear PSU running Win10 64 bit, AO 2.0, RoonServer, HQPlayer -> T+A DAC8 DSD -> Linear Tube Audio's MicroZOTL2 Headphone Amp with Mojo Audio's Illuminati Linear PSU -> Focal Utopia/Audeze LCD-3

Delta Acoustic - Son House, John the Revelator. Not even really acoustic, a capella with hand claps. To me, the most powerful a capella song I can think of.

Delta Electric - Muddy Waters, Rollin' Stone. There's a reason the band of the same name named themselves after this song.

Chicago Electric - Otis Rush, Double Trouble. There's a reason Stevie Ray named his band after this song. I can't think of a traditional Chicago style player with the combination of guitar and voice. Both make my hair stand on end.

Blues-Based Hard Rock - Jimi Hendrix, Red House.

• 3 weeks later...

Rooftop Tom Cat from Puttin' It Down by Terry Evans

AudioQuest Music AQ-SACD 1038

I have dementia. I save all my posts in a text file I call Forums.  I do a search in that file to find out what I said or did in the past.

I still love music.

Teresa

• 2 weeks later...

"Sweet Little Angel," from Live at the Regal.

Runners-up: "Wall of Desire," Stevie Ray Vaughn and "Consequences," Robert Cray.

Office: MacBook Pro - Audirvana Plus - Resonessence Concero - Cavailli Liquid Carbon - Sennheiser HD 800.

Travel/Portable: iPhone 7 or iPad Pro - AudioQuest Dragonfly Red - Audeze SINE or Noble Savant

• 1 month later...

Elvis Presley - "Reconsider Baby" from 1960's "Elvis Is Back".

Digital system:  NAS (216 play), CAT. 6 cable to Marantz NA6005 network music player. Optical connection to Cambridge Audio DacMagic. Graham Slee Novo headphone amp with Grado Sr80i headphones, and Cambridge Audio 540 amp. Monitor Audio Bronze B2 speakers.

Analogue: Rega RP1, Cambridge Audio Phono stage, amp and speakers as above.

These two are in among my favorites somewhere:

One never knows, do one? - Fats Waller

The fairest thing we can experience is the mysterious. It is the fundamental emotion which stands at the cradle of true art and true science. - Einstein

Computer, Audirvana -> optical Ethernet to Fitlet3 -> Fibbr Alpha Optical USB -> iFi NEO iDSD DAC -> Apollon Audio 1ET400A Mini (Purifi based) -> Vandersteen 3A Signature.

Oh yeah, how could I forget this one? Bonus points to the first person who can tell me how Miles is f**king with us here, just because he can:

One never knows, do one? - Fats Waller

The fairest thing we can experience is the mysterious. It is the fundamental emotion which stands at the cradle of true art and true science. - Einstein

Computer, Audirvana -> optical Ethernet to Fitlet3 -> Fibbr Alpha Optical USB -> iFi NEO iDSD DAC -> Apollon Audio 1ET400A Mini (Purifi based) -> Vandersteen 3A Signature.

This whole album. Might be possibly the finest set of blues ever recorded to analog tape.

Best track..... Well sorry too hard to choose.

[ATTACH]20727[/ATTACH]

Lovely blues collection , very good recordings.

Available to DL in two albums:

Blues Jam In Chicago - Volume 1 | Fleetwood Mac*– Télécharger et écouter l'album

Blues Jam In Chicago - Volume 2 | Fleetwood Mac*– Télécharger et écouter l'album

Roch