IGNORED

STICKY NOTE: Technical Support (pls read) UPDATED

Together AMR and iFi audio have more than 35 products in their combined portfolio from the AMR 777 CD player to the new iFi iGalvanic3.0. Given the breadth of our model range, we have a dedicated technical support team at your service. 

Why not just solve problems directly on the forums?  This means a lot of posts blocking up threads and often crucial info can get missed. Our forum team will seek the advice of tech support which means you are getting info third or fourth hand. It's more efficient to get a quick, fast response directly from our tech guys themselves plus customers get priority over staff! 

So, we advise all our customers, old or new, seeking support about a new or existing purchase to use our support system for a quicker, more detailed response first time. 

Our support team offer:

1. Over 50 common FAQs:

iFi-Audio :: Support Ticket System -  These are updated regularly. Examples include - How do I setup the AMR/iFi driver? How do I to recharge the micro iDSD?

2. Dedicated 'Support Ticket System' - This is where you open that crucial support ticket!

AMR

AMR Audio :: Support Ticket System

iFi audio

iFi-Audio :: Support Ticket System

Here, once you have opened a ticket and your case has been logged, our team of dedicated professionals with the most up-to-date information and PDF tutorials will aim to reply to you within 24 hours (or less).

For non-AMR/iFi audio owners, you are also welcome to open a ticket and ask questions.

Please give our support system a whirl. You will find that we do try to go the 'extra mile'. We just want you up and running as soon as possible so you can enjoy your music. 

Thank you.

The AMR/iFi Teams. 

Our PowerStation is here: click me!

Check out our Tidal MQA Set-up Guides below. 
Android (Renderer) Mobile
Desktop (Decoder) via USB
Desktop (Decoder) via SPDIF