IGNORED

Review about AudiophileOptimizer on SoundStage! Ultra

Hi Folks

We are more than proud to announce the latest review about the AudiophileOptimizer on SoundStage! Ultra (soundstageultra.com & ultraaudio.com)

The complete review can be found here: SoundStage! Ultra | SoundStageUltra.com (UltraAudio.com) | Highend-AudioPC AudiophileOptimizer Computer Audio Software

Enjoy,

Phil

ıllıllı [  ...AO 4.00 BETA... ] ıllıllı
____________________________________________________________________________________

Shop | Reviews | Reference System | AudiophileOptimizer 3.00 | PDF Guide

Hi Folks

We are more than proud to announce the latest review about the AudiophileOptimizer on SoundStage! Ultra (soundstageultra.com & ultraaudio.com)

Congrats, Phil!

I'm really happy to see you getting some more coverage lately. I've been a happy AO user for over a year, but for a long time it was really an enthusiast application. I was really happy when I saw Chris use and review it here. Until then the captain of CA hadn't expressed his views on something I had found to be a major contributor to my Computer Audio experience, and something that should be featured on a site contributing to that kind of audience.

Let's hope it gets used by a broader audience now, and I think it will be especially so if you output that AO for Windows 10 that you've been gauging interest in.

Again, congrats and keep up the awesome work!

Hi

thank you very much! :-) and here another mentioning of AO on stereophile.com:

Hot Contenders at the 2015 CAS | Stereophile.com

enjoy the week,

Phil

ıllıllı [  ...AO 4.00 BETA... ] ıllıllı
____________________________________________________________________________________

Shop | Reviews | Reference System | AudiophileOptimizer 3.00 | PDF Guide