IGNORED

How to protect my music videos from others' illegal using

Hey, thanks for checking my post first.

I make some of music videos, but I just know that someone uses others' video and acclaims the works belong to them. So I decide to protect music videos online, I search it online, it seems that there is a way to get this issue solve, by adding watermark or whatever, I just know I can write my name onto my video. When video plays, my name can live on the cornor of the screen, like a TV channel. Is this good? Or guys have any other better way to protect your videos? PlZ, share your ideas here. Thx 4 urs ahead.

I think you are in the wrong forum. This is Computer Audiophile as in high-quality music reproduction using computers. Video and digital-watermarking thereof is hardly relevant here; I'm sure you can post your questions elsewhere with better chance of help.

Good luck.........

Grimm Mu-1 > Mola Mola Makua/DAC > Luxman m900u > Vivid Audio Kaya 90

Krass is right, maybe you are a bit off the group, but I have some experience of this, I'm a music enthusiastic, but also a self-made videos enthusiastic, so like you can image, I alway do watermark my creation to decrease the abuse of my videos before uploading my videos to the Internet. I find a tutorial for your glance, pal, about how to add watermark to videos[TABLE=width: 482]

[TR]

[TD=class: xl65, width: 482][/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]