IGNORED

Nine Inch Nails shares unique content on Apple Music

For any Nine Inch Nails / Trent Reznor freaks, Trent made some unique content available through the Connect feature on Apple Music.

The Fragile instrumental album / alternate versions (some new tracks as well).

With Teeth instrumental album.

Few other things like a live video clip/images.

• Update to the latest iTunes.
  • Search for Nine Inch Nails and click on the artist.
  • Click on the "Connect" tab, scroll down a bit and you'll see posts for "The Fragile (instrumental)" and "With Teeth (instrumental)".

You can also add these albums/tracks to "Your Music" and download them locally, so you have M4A versions for your personal collection.

Enjoy!

PI Audio ÜberBUSS > Synology DS1813+ > TP-Link MC220L > Sonore opticalRendu > Holo Audio Spring DAC L3 > Goldpoint SA1X > Hegel H20 > Salk SoundScape 10's > GIK / PI Audio Group Room Treatments > :)

Anything you download from Apple Music is copy protected, and iTunes won't let you sync them to an iPod.

I don't consider anything with DRM to be part of my "personal collection."

I see that the Nine Inch Nails Seed Eight EP that was available exclusively on Beats Music is not available on Apple Music.

Anything you download from Apple Music is copy protected, and iTunes won't let you sync them to an iPod.

I don't consider anything with DRM to be part of my "personal collection."

I see that the Nine Inch Nails Seed Eight EP that was available exclusively on Beats Music is not available on Apple Music.

I don't have an Apple product to try and sync, but the files downloaded don't have DRM on them. I just double checked.

And by personal collection, in my case I meant on my NAS available whenever I want to hear them. Your mileage may vary, of course.

Really digging these alternative tracks though. And the price was right. :)

PI Audio ÜberBUSS > Synology DS1813+ > TP-Link MC220L > Sonore opticalRendu > Holo Audio Spring DAC L3 > Goldpoint SA1X > Hegel H20 > Salk SoundScape 10's > GIK / PI Audio Group Room Treatments > :)

I don't have an Apple product to try and sync, but the files downloaded don't have DRM on them. I just double checked.

Interesting. I had added a couple of albums from Apple Music to a playlist, and when I downloaded those tracks at home they definitely had DRM. They download to a folder titled Apple Music, separate from the main iTunes library.

I'm adding this NIN tracks to a playlist on my phone. I will download them when I get home and see what I get.

Sure enough, anything you add to your iTunes library through Apple Music Connect can be downloaded DRM free. I just downloaded all of these NIN tracks and the new Beach House single. Unfortunately, the cover art didn't download with them.

Anything downloaded from the regular streaming library, though, has DRM.

Thanks for the tip, Highfilter.