IGNORED

Bowers & Wilkins (B&W) P7 Stereo Headphone review for 2015.

Here is the review of my second P7 - the first one was traded off in 2013, which I regret. Still, this was an opportunity to see if the current production of this headphone changed in any respect, and also to apply my Audioforge experience to find any major variances from neutral in the sound signature. I found three: A moderate recess in the low-mid midrange around 350 hz, another modest recess in the low-mid treble from ~3 to 6 khz, and a peak around 9 khz. None of these anomalies would require me to use EQ to have a satisfactory listening experience, and that's something I can say about very few headphones (Audeze LCD2, MrSpeakers Mad Dog, and possibly the Bose QC25). Highly recommended, even at the $400 USD price I paid.

Bowers & Wilkins (B&W) P7 Stereo Headphone review (new)

If you can recommend reviewing the new Oppo PM-3s

I don't have a feel for that yet, and I expect a review at Headfonia soon. Now Headfonia almost religiously rates these according to price, in spite of the actual details of how they sound. So I'm hoping between them and Innerfidelity that I can determine how they really perform. BTW, I just bought the Oppo HA-2 - the $300 Apple i-device DAC and amp.

almost bought the HA-2 but didint want to carry an extra component so i contributed to CEntrance HIFi Skyn that serves as a case protector for iphone. Hopefully it will sound good

CEntrance has a pretty good reputation, so hopefully that will prove true of your new acquisition.