IGNORED

Lumin vs Oppo

• 1 year later...

Haha - thank you for the replies. I actually posted that just over a year ago and in the absence of guidance decided to leave take the plunge and buy a D1. My thoughts compared to the OPPO 105D and also the OPPO 93 nuforce extreme?: WOW. Best digital ever. Sold the OPPO and all disk media. No regrets.

I do miss a few of those SHM-SACD recordings, mind you. But the LUMIN is unquestionably superior with the same files - hi-rez or Redbook. My system is he most "unfussy" it's been in years - just an ARC tube amp, the Lumin, and some Vandersteens. May never upgrade again (please be so!).

I do miss a few of those SHM-SACD recordings, mind you. But the LUMIN is unquestionably superior with the same files - hi-rez or Redbook. My system is he most "unfussy" it's been in years - just an ARC tube amp, the Lumin, and some Vandersteens. May never upgrade again (please be so!).

I am of the same belief with regards to my digital music. I thought about an external DAC, but those Wolfsons in the Lumin sound so good I don't see the need. I still maintain a fascination for all things vinyl however, and still collect vinyl and maintain two turntables.

IMG_0267.JPG