IGNORED

Angle & Curve CarbonCans "Made in England" Headphone review

Summary of this new headphone: Shy of neutral on both ends. Very good and prominent midrange sound. Very smooth and clear. This is a most unusual signature in this price range (~$160 USD), and probably won't appeal to users who like a warm bass with significant impact. I like it a lot, and even though I nearly always tweak the sound of my headphones, I describe this one with no tone controls or EQ enabled.

Angle & Curve CarbonCans Stereo Headphone review

Funny, just bought the equalizer app and found your document with various settings. thank you so much. i am using alpha dogs and now they really sound great with my iphone.

i also subscribed to your you tube page- keep the good work!! Look out for the new momentums and oppo pm-3 thanks again

Funny, just bought the equalizer app and found your document with various settings. thank you so much. i am using alpha dogs and now they really sound great with my iphone. i also subscribed to your you tube page- keep the good work!! Look out for the new momentums and oppo pm-3 thanks again

Alpha Dog and iPhone - that's interesting. I hope you can get (if you don't have already) one of those DAC/amps that work with the iPhone - the one I mostly use has a really mellow sound. I'll have to check for the new Momentum - Senn did good with the Senior and Junior - great build quality.

I never got a chance to listen to the PM1, and I wonder if the PM2 really sounds the same as the PM1. I had a really great headphone recently - the FAD Pandora VI, and I was told the Pandora IV would be the same except for a lower build quality etc. No it wasn't - it sounded much worse, probably due to the cheap earpads. But the better earpads that I could purchase separately cost nearly $100 USD, negating most of the savings.

lol My wife was in my room where i have my desktop rig so i was messing around with my iphone and took my alpha dogs. i just contributed to the hifi skyn amp/dac for iphone. right now trying to decide between the new momentums and new oppo pm3 for portable use.