IGNORED

Mytek KS Driver Couldn't Switch Sample Rates

I recently changed from a "dual PCs system" to a single PC to simplify PCs management. Boy! I didn't believe all the troubles I am getting into now.

I used to run Jplay ASIO under Jriver and select the DSD-192 Stereo Out L/R Kernel Streaming as the device. I love the sound from this combination and I can play songs of any sample rates, from 1644 up to 24192 and DSD. I couldn't believe that I couldn't do it with 1-PC setup. If I switch from 1 sample rate to another, Jriver continues t play, but there is no sound. There was no LED lights on Mytek neither. If I interrogate Jplay Setting, I got message saying it couldn't connect to Jplay on 192.178..... (the host). But yet I have no problem playing songs of any sample rates for the first time. Problem occurs when I switch. To get out of the problem, I have to restart.

Has anybody encounter this before? How do you resolve the issue?

I am on firmware 1.8.1 and 1.35 USB driver. No such issue on Firewire.

Thanks

M Tan

PowerConditioning: PS Audio UPC-200; Hdplex 300W

Server: Windows 2019-CORE+AO3+Jriver24/HQPlayer 

Source: Mytek Brooklyn Amp: Audio-GD C501, AVA Set 120

Speakers: Spendor SP2, Tannoy Saturn S10

Desktop: W10+Topping D90+Stax  SRS3100

I have a 1 PC setup and can't get the USB-KS driver to work either. In fact, when I get no sound and try to switch tracks in JRemote, JRiver crashes when I try to use it. It also works fine for me in KS-Firewire.

Main listening (small home office):

Main setup: Surge protector +>Isol-8 Mini sub Axis Power Strip/Isolation>QuietPC Low Noise Server>Roon (Audiolense DRC)>Stack Audio Link II>Kii Control>Kii Three (on their own electric circuit) >GIK Room Treatments.

Secondary Path: Server with Audiolense RC>RPi4 or analog>Cayin iDAC6 MKII (tube mode) (XLR)>Kii Three .

Bedroom: SBTouch to Cambridge Soundworks Desktop Setup.
Living Room/Kitchen: Ropieee (RPi3b+ with touchscreen) + Schiit Modi3E to a pair of Morel Hogtalare. 

All absolute statements about audio are false :)