IGNORED

Meitner MA-1 DSD/PCM DAC, like new condition, with latest Firmware/DSP update!

I'm reluctantly putting up for sale my Meitner MA-1 DSD/PCM DAC by Ed Meitner of emmLabs, which has essentially the same design as the emmLabs DAC2x, except without the ceramic circuit boards and a few other upgrades. One of the most natural and detailed DACs I've ever heard in my system, with numerous awards to its credit, including a CASH award from Computer Audiophile!

The DAC is in perfect mint condition, conservatively rated as excellent (9/10), without any marks, dings or scratches. It has always worked perfectly - I bought it about a year ago from an authorized dealer for close to $7,000 and am the only owner. It's not budged from it's place in my rack since it arrived until I boxed it up for listing. All photos listed here are of the actual DAC for sale!

I am asking $4250 or best offer for this amazing DAC!

The performance with both PCM and DSD is smooth, dynamic with palpable, detailed soundstaging, and has improved even more this year with Meitner's new DSP processing algorithm, which has taken it to levels I have rarely heard even from equipment costing 3 times more. I performed the upgrade earlier this year and was blown away. See Computer Audiophile board discussions for more details on the improvements wrought by this firmware upgrade!

The only reason for selling is that I am downsizing my system as we are expecting a new baby and need the space - I'm heartbroken to have the MA-1 go, but I hope it will go to someone who will appreciate it!

The DAC comes with all original materials, including original box and packaging as pictured, as well as original manual, driver CD and remote. Local buyers in the NYC area are welcome to pick up locally. Please email or message with any questions!

Reviews here:

6moons audio reviews: Meitner MA-1

SoundStage! Hi-Fi | SoundStageHiFi.com | Meitner Audio MA-1 Digital-to-Analog Converter (REVIEWER'S CHOICE AWARD)

Computer Audiophile - Meitner Audio MA-1 DAC Review (Computer Audiophile Suggested Hardware Award)

Meitner MA-1 Digital to Analog Converter – Reviews | TONEAudio MAGAZINE

and many more!

meitner1.jpg

meitner3.jpg

meitner4.jpg

meitner7.jpg

meitner8.jpg

meitner9.jpg