IGNORED

Fidelizer 6.0 Released with big update and upgrade program

Windows X

3com 3C905C-TX-M etherlink 10/100 XL PCI

on Windows 8

Win8 just started to use it when it was first plugged in...

thanks

DC

If you're using free version of Fidelizer. It's technically impossible for Fidelizer to cause any lasting effects after reboot. There're no system modification and all optimizations are applied on execution-time.

Happy Emm Labs/Viola/Karan/Rockport audiophile

Fidelizer - Feel the real sound http://www.fidelizer-audio.com

• 2 weeks later...

fidelizer_pro.jpg

After releasing 6.0 for a month, I received feedback about software from both free version and Plus/Pro version. To make Fidelizer becoming more completed and meet users' expectations, I'm releasing version 6.1 fixing and improving things upon request below.

Changelog for version 6.1

Fidelizer

-Fixed fidelizer.key generation bugs on some system

-Fixed network issues caused by stopping services in Windows 7/8

-Reduced glare in high frequencies on some systems

Fidelizer Plus

-Fixed network issues caused by stopping services in Windows 7/8

-Improved core optimizations based on Fidelizer Pro configuration

-Improved Network streaming audio performance

Fidelizer Pro

-Added Uninstall function

-Added 'System configuration optimized for audio playback' option

-Fixed installation error trying to update running software

-Fixed incompatibility with some antivirus like Kaspersky Pure

After using Fidelizer Pro for a while, I must say this is mandatory piece of software for Windows to the enable the superior sound quality in audiophile market. I finished implementing improved core optimizations on Fidelizer Plus so you should notice improved audio performance especially on network streaming. Fidelizer Pro comes with uninstall feature so you don't have to worry about reverting optimizations anymore in future.

Info and Download: http://www.windowsxlive.net/fidelizer/

Fidelizer Upgrade Program: http://www.windowsxlive.net/fidelizer-upgrade-program/

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Version 6.2 released. Fixed thin sound issue with quad core machine and some improvements on Fidelizer Pro.

Changelog

Fidelizer

-Fixed incoherently thin sound on quad core optimizations

Fidelizer Plus

Fidelizer Pro

-Added Music Server with network support option

-Revised services disabling procedures to fix some services not working on some machines

Info and Download: Fidelizer 6.2 Released – Now sings better in quad core | Windows X's Live

6.2 Pro works and sounds great! Thanks so much for the update...

John

Positive emotions enhance our musical experiences.

Synology DS213+ NAS -> Auralic Vega w/Linear Power Supply -> Auralic Vega DAC (Symposium Jr rollerball isolation) -> XLR -> Auralic Taurus Pre -> XLR -> Pass Labs XA-30.5 power amplifier (on 4" maple and 4 Stillpoints) -> Hawthorne Audio Reference K2 Speakers in MTM configuration (Symposium Jr HD rollerball isolation) and Hawthorne Audio Bass Augmentation Baffles (Symposium Jr rollerball isolation) -> Bi-amped w/ two Rythmic OB plate amps) -> Extensive Room Treatments (x2 SRL Acoustics Prime 37 diffusion plus key absorption and extensive bass trapping) and Pi Audio Uberbuss' for the front end and amplification

Hello Windows X,

I use a 2012 apple mac mini (i7) with bootcamp>Windows 8.1>JRMC 20. Does your optimization program work without issues on this type of set up?

THanks

Kenreau

Synology NAS> Aurender W20> AQ Wel AES/XLR> Devialet 200> AQ Castle Rock Bi-Wire> Vandersteen 5As.

I'm in it a week or so and I'm really digging 6.2 Pro...so much music coming out of my server...really "live" sounding and dynamic.

John

Synology DS213+ NAS -> Auralic Vega w/Linear Power Supply -> Auralic Vega DAC (Symposium Jr rollerball isolation) -> XLR -> Auralic Taurus Pre -> XLR -> Pass Labs XA-30.5 power amplifier (on 4" maple and 4 Stillpoints) -> Hawthorne Audio Reference K2 Speakers in MTM configuration (Symposium Jr HD rollerball isolation) and Hawthorne Audio Bass Augmentation Baffles (Symposium Jr rollerball isolation) -> Bi-amped w/ two Rythmic OB plate amps) -> Extensive Room Treatments (x2 SRL Acoustics Prime 37 diffusion plus key absorption and extensive bass trapping) and Pi Audio Uberbuss' for the front end and amplification

The Synergistic Research Cables I use have "active shields".

The History of Active Shielding | Synergistic Research

The kids not only disconnected some of the cable shield power supplies, but I found several UEF Tuning Circuits in another room. I guess they are planning on becoming future audiophiles :)

Interesting reading, I know how the smallest of change can alter the sound, so no wonder your sound was different with bits unplugged and bits in another room.

At least your future audiophiles did not think of using your UEF tuning ccts as ballast in any speaker ports ;-)

I am using the free version of Fidelizer and I noticed that it interfere with J.River DSP studio when I tried to upsample redbook to 2xDSD getting very choppy playback with Fidelizer in the background. Is there a workaround?

I was having trouble like that until I set it for a renderer not a workstation...perhaps worth a try to change the type of computer setting?

I discovered the problem. The kids were over the other day and several cables were pulled out on the active shields. 6.2 is not bright and does make a positive contribution.

That's good to hear. And I was going to wonder how Fidelizer Pro could contribute in making it happen.

May one ask what active shields are?

(I'm thinking as soon as I get my pc working 100% I shall be trying 6.2 too. :-)

Did you mean Fidelizer Pro 6.2? You can use free version of 6.2 right now too. :-)

I am using the free version of Fidelizer and I noticed that it interfere with J.River DSP studio when I tried to upsample redbook to 2xDSD getting very choppy playback with Fidelizer in the background. Is there a workaround?

How did you configure Fidelizer? Did you run it with by making Fidelizer execute and optimize J River?

With the trial version I only have workstation, network streaming, audiophile and extremist presets. Audiophile will not work with J.River DSP studio and Network streaming sorts of works with J.River DSP studio. Using a intel I7 4790 processor running at stock speeds with 16 gigs of high speed memory running on supported 4015Mhz speeds, no over clock.