IGNORED

Fidelizer 6.0 Released with big update and upgrade program

Windows X

On 1/23/2017 at 10:57 AM, Deaf Cat said:

Hiya, sorry maybe a little OT... I have disabled the windows update service, but now get a little window popping up in the middle of the screen locking all other key strokes or mouse movements, saying:

"Updates are available

Required updated need to be downloaded

[Get updates]"

Do you know of a way to stop this window popping up?

Many Thanks

DC

Enable the Windows Update service.  That'll stop it.  Why would you disable it?  It keeps your machine updated.

On 4/30/2017 at 11:23 PM, Johnseye said:

When I run Fidelizer 7.7 on Windows Server 2016 I get a notification stating it is not built to run with this machine.  I thought there is support for Server 2016.  Please advise.

Please make sure Windows Management Instrumentation service (WMI) is working correctly. Otherwise, you can try checking fidelizer.key data again and see it it still shows the same key as before.

Regards,

Keetakawee

Happy Emm Labs/Viola/Karan/Rockport audiophile

Fidelizer - Feel the real sound http://www.fidelizer-audio.com

15 hours ago, Windows X said:

Please make sure Windows Management Instrumentation service (WMI) is working correctly. Otherwise, you can try checking fidelizer.key data again and see it it still shows the same key as before.

Regards,

Keetakawee

The WMI service is enabled and running correctly.  This is a new server, so new hardware replacing my old server.  I also communicated with you via email.  You recommended I setup a Teamviewer session yesterday for you to look at the server but I'm still waiting for you to join the session.  Let me know when you're able to have a look.

3 hours ago, Johnseye said:

The WMI service is enabled and running correctly.  This is a new server, so new hardware replacing my old server.  I also communicated with you via email.  You recommended I setup a Teamviewer session yesterday for you to look at the server but I'm still waiting for you to join the session.  Let me know when you're able to have a look.

I see. So it's a different machine. Since Fidelizer Pro is a single PC license, it won't work on different machine. I've answered your email in details so we can continue our discussion over there.

Regards,

Keetakawee

I want to upgrade to fidelizer pro, but as I use the laptop for other things (by logging in under a different user), I don't want to mess with permanent settings that would affect my other login.  So the question is, can PRO version changes only be applicable to specific user accounts?  Or because they are system wide changes, it will affect all user profile?

On 5/4/2017 at 6:36 PM, bluesaint said:

I want to upgrade to fidelizer pro, but as I use the laptop for other things (by logging in under a different user), I don't want to mess with permanent settings that would affect my other login.  So the question is, can PRO version changes only be applicable to specific user accounts?  Or because they are system wide changes, it will affect all user profile?

Nothing is permanent with Fidelizer so it's always easy to undo. Don't know about your question regarding logins.

(1) holo audio red (hqp naa) > chord dave > luxman cl-38uc/mq-88uc > kef reference 1
(2) simaudio moon mind 2 > chord qutest > luxman sq-n150 > monitor audio gold gx100
On 5/5/2017 at 5:36 AM, bluesaint said:

Fidelizer Pro has safe optimizations for permanent tweaks causing no side effects and I can troubleshoot any problem you have there. You can also consider using Fidelizer Plus first too since that'll have no permanent changes.

Personally, I'm using FIdelizer Pro with Consumer user level and Network Player audio profile with no side effects on all my works so far. :)

Regards,

Keetakawee

• 5 weeks later...

Well, my system has bedded in now after a couple of issues with certain programs not gelling together in a ways I thought they ought to

fidelizer is one of the must installs for anyone who is serious about bringing a musical touch to the PC. It's like the crown at the top. 

Having done a clean install to the latest windows 10 update, I found that I could not get Fidelizer working correctly and you could tell the sound was lacking that finesse that it had from its previous installation as it was significantly duller

it seemed to be something to do with running Fidelizer in shell mode with the latest AO 2.0 beta 5 installation. I'm not point blame at AO either as it could have been something I've done too (I do mess)

i use JRiver and previously ran it in shell mode with Fidelizer latest 7.7 incarnation. The sound was amazing. With the newest installation, I decided to run Fidelizer in shell mode which showed up issues of it not starting, asking for PIP.txt file, asking me to contact the builder.

Having followed the instructions given, it  never really resolved the issue, so I reverted back to JRIver in shell mode and bang. Everything worked again. Music sounds more intense, musical it just has a flow that was better than the last installation of windows. 

I also use powerdvd 17. Did use Kodi although the sound was a little less and it kept picking the wrong movie sound formats. 

I watched the "Matrix, Reloaded" and I heard more new sounds in this movie than ever before. I've had an Oppo and was always amazed at how it pushed sound around the room. But it was nothing compared to what I heard yesterday. 

I also use the latest version of process lasso and when all the programs work in harmony, the ability of what they can achieve is truly amazing. 

For me, I'm hearing sounds from my CD's (playing natively, to the DAC with everything processor and gizmo switched off) that I though was impossible. I've heard systems costing £50k plus and I'd say what I hear at home as a hole is more than a match and better in other ways.

I'd like to say thanks to all the programmers who have named here in creating such a magical musical experience, audio enhancing flow with movies in my home 

On 6/9/2017 at 3:30 PM, Shanepj said:

Well, my system has bedded in now after a couple of issues with certain programs not gelling together in a ways I thought they ought to

fidelizer is one of the must installs for anyone who is serious about bringing a musical touch to the PC. It's like the crown at the top. 

Having done a clean install to the latest windows 10 update, I found that I could not get Fidelizer working correctly and you could tell the sound was lacking that finesse that it had from its previous installation as it was significantly duller

it seemed to be something to do with running Fidelizer in shell mode with the latest AO 2.0 beta 5 installation. I'm not point blame at AO either as it could have been something I've done too (I do mess)

i use JRiver and previously ran it in shell mode with Fidelizer latest 7.7 incarnation. The sound was amazing. With the newest installation, I decided to run Fidelizer in shell mode which showed up issues of it not starting, asking for PIP.txt file, asking me to contact the builder.

Having followed the instructions given, it  never really resolved the issue, so I reverted back to JRIver in shell mode and bang. Everything worked again. Music sounds more intense, musical it just has a flow that was better than the last installation of windows. 

I also use powerdvd 17. Did use Kodi although the sound was a little less and it kept picking the wrong movie sound formats. 

I watched the "Matrix, Reloaded" and I heard more new sounds in this movie than ever before. I've had an Oppo and was always amazed at how it pushed sound around the room. But it was nothing compared to what I heard yesterday. 

I also use the latest version of process lasso and when all the programs work in harmony, the ability of what they can achieve is truly amazing. 

For me, I'm hearing sounds from my CD's (playing natively, to the DAC with everything processor and gizmo switched off) that I though was impossible. I've heard systems costing £50k plus and I'd say what I hear at home as a hole is more than a match and better in other ways.

I'd like to say thanks to all the programmers who have named here in creating such a magical musical experience, audio enhancing flow with movies in my home 

I'm glad to hear your system is working great with for both audio and video experience. Thank you for your recommendation and I hope my creations can help everyone enjoying the music better and easier. :)

I've been working on cases with shell replacement for a while. It's a strange issue as not everyone has this problem. I hope to find the solution for this matter soon.

Regards,

Keetakawee

I wonder if it's a language issue or the way windows 10 has been stripped down?

i know I stripped windows 10 down myself before allowing AO to finalise it as I've seen with the new creator update seems to have more things running here. 

Keetakawee i could try and grab a screen shot of the services with JRIVER and then Fidelizer running in shell mode?

On 6/12/2017 at 9:25 PM, Shanepj said:

I wonder if it's a language issue or the way windows 10 has been stripped down?

i know I stripped windows 10 down myself before allowing AO to finalise it as I've seen with the new creator update seems to have more things running here. 

Keetakawee i could try and grab a screen shot of the services with JRIVER and then Fidelizer running in shell mode?

I don't think it's related to Windows 10 being stripped down. If you try running fidelizercore.exe again afterward, most found it working.

Regards,

Keetakawee

• 2 weeks later...

Nimitra Firmware 2.0 Updater

And now we reached 2,300th milestone. As a reminder to inform customers that they receive refund for returning customer purchase, I’m running purchase offer again in this week.  I also sent partial refund back for customer who placed an order on 15th May 2017.

Fidelizer Plus: US $39.95 —> $34.95 (Until 2nd July 2017)
Fidelizer Pro: US $69.95 —> $59.95 (Until 2nd July 2017)
Other Fidelizer software purchases: US $5 discount (Until 2nd July 2017)

This offer will last until 2nd July 2017. Discount rate is the same as purchasing Fidelizer software again so new customer and returning customer will get the same price. You may order again anytime and receive partial-refund as discount later after this campaign is over.

This week we will also celebrate the first anniversary of Fidelizer Nimitra Computer Audio Server product with firmware 2.0 update. Nimitra firmware 2.0 comes with changes and adjustments through the year with the following updates:

-Added core isolation design making effective use of quad core with isolated tasks
-Added library server auto-update with storage changes every 30 seconds
-Added hosted wireless network connection name “Nimitra” with password “fidelizer”
-Fixed JPLAYStreamer instability issue with startup procedures
-Fixed library server database clean-up to delete old artwork database too
-Improved default JPLAY settings for wider USB audio compatibility
-Improved sound device detection during system initialization

Nimitra will receive significant sound quality improvement by making full uses of quad core processor. Tasks will assigned to separated cores like this.

Core Audio / JPLAY / JPLAYStreamer / Asset uPNP

You will reach the next level of real sound performance with improved transparency and micro-detail extraction for default playback configuration. You can also access Nimitra directly with hosted WiFi network called Nimitra too so you can setup system without router which is very convenient.

Since this is a special occasion for Nimitra and Nikola products, you can purchase Nimitra and Nikola with the discounts as below.

Fidelizer Nimitra Computer Audio Server: US $1395 —> $1295 (Fidelizer customers will receive $50 additional discount)
Fidelizer Nikola Linear Power Supply: US $495 —> $445 (Fidelizer customers will receive $50 additional discount)

I hope this will be good chance for you to consider upgrading Fidelizer software. I’ll launch a new update soon after this campaign is over.:)

Keetakawee Punpeng (Windows X)

Nimitra Custom Unit with JCAT USB Card Femto running with Chord Dave

Here’s a new feedback today from early Fidelizer Nimitra+Nikola customer in Thailand. He ordered Nimitra with a custom Nikola linear power supply and later upgraded Nimitra with a custom unit having JCAT USB Card Femto installed too.

Beautiful couple in both sound and body. Sound improve in all three range. For update, the improvement of Nimitra upgrade version from Nimitra original version now is more than 50%!

This is probably the best sounding system with Chord Dave DAC and highend custom version of Nimitra unit.:)

• 2 weeks later...

Since the transition to Windows 10 and Windows Server 2016, some users set Fidelizer as a default shell with AudiophileOptimizer’s ServiceTool but Task Scheduler service is working on both Windows 10 and Windows Server 2016 with core mode. As a result, we have duplicated execution of fidelizercore.exe causing strange bugs.

To fix this issue, I added checking process to avoid multiple instance of startup operations so this bug won’t come back again. I also added Spotify into compatibility list and fix Windows 10’s shell stability issues on some systems.

I’ve been busy with a lot of things such as custom Nimitra units and Nimitra Computer Audio Server review in Stereophile that you saw on another day. This review is a proof that Nimitra is acknowledged by globally trusted media.

Changelog for version 7.8

Free
-Fixed Windows 10’s shell stability issues in higher user levels
-Improved compatibility with Spotify software

Plus

Pro
-Added memory rounding block improving system configuration optimizations
-Improved compatibility with AudiophileOptimizer shell replacement option

Download: Fidelizer 7.8
Upgrade: Fidelizer Upgrade Program

Fidelizer Plus/Pro users should be received a mail about update and download link by now. If you somehow didn’t receive an update notification as I received some delivery failure message too, please contact me for an update with your customer data to verify.

Since we have over 2,300 licenses now so we can’t deliver all licenses in a single day with 1,000 sending limit per day. We made some changes to delivery platform to slowly send software update to customers. I also noticed some customers have yet to provide fidelizer.key data after asking a few times so please contact me back.

I've updated to 7.8 and the midrange is vastly different from 7.7 and earlier. A real triumph this time. Much more stop start and clarity with a level of clarity that I didn't realise was missing before

I'm still unable to get it to start in shell mode with Fidelizer asking for that pip.txt file, but it doesn't bother me as I can run JRIVER (JRMC 23) is shell and just run 7.8 as before. 

Sonically this update is as exciting for me as when I first installed 7.5 which was the first time tried your program.

Massive thumbs up

13 hours ago, Shanepj said:

I've updated to 7.8 and the midrange is vastly different from 7.7 and earlier. A real triumph this time. Much more stop start and clarity with a level of clarity that I didn't realise was missing before

I'm still unable to get it to start in shell mode with Fidelizer asking for that pip.txt file, but it doesn't bother me as I can run JRIVER (JRMC 23) is shell and just run 7.8 as before. 

Sonically this update is as exciting for me as when I first installed 7.5 which was the first time tried your program.

Massive thumbs up

I'm glad to hear Fidelizer Pro sounds better for you with this update. It looks like your pid.txt error came from different reason. Please open C:\Windows\Temp and make sure temp folder has full access for Everyone. That should resolve it.

Regards,

Keetakawee

Hello!

Wrinting in english is not so easy for me...

I tried fidelizer today and I would like to buy a version, certainly the Pro-Version.

But I am not shure with the licence.

My current Audio-PC is a smal Asrock QC5000ITX with a Quadcore AMD Kabini A4-5050 CPU (4x1,55GHz).

I use Windows 10, Dirac Live (Stereo), Audiophile Optimizer, Foobar Waspi, USB-Output, Mytek DSD192 DAC.

I think this system will stay a while without any hardware change. Only die OS could be installed new.

But in the future I would like to build and Intel quadcore Audio-PC.

Will the licence be valid for the new PC or do I habe to buy another one?

Bye

Luis

On 7/12/2017 at 3:38 PM, Luis said:

Hello!

Wrinting in english is not so easy for me...

I tried fidelizer today and I would like to buy a version, certainly the Pro-Version.

But I am not shure with the licence.

My current Audio-PC is a smal Asrock QC5000ITX with a Quadcore AMD Kabini A4-5050 CPU (4x1,55GHz).

I use Windows 10, Dirac Live (Stereo), Audiophile Optimizer, Foobar Waspi, USB-Output, Mytek DSD192 DAC.

I think this system will stay a while without any hardware change. Only die OS could be installed new.

But in the future I would like to build and Intel quadcore Audio-PC.

Will the licence be valid for the new PC or do I habe to buy another one?

Bye

Luis

Thank you for your interests in Fidelizer products. Fidelizer Pro is a single PC license. However, you can transfer the license for free once. So when you upgrade to new Intel quad core Audio-PC, you can request a license transfer to move Fidelizer Pro to your new PC for free. :)

Regards,

Keetakawee

• 1 month later...

I'm have been running Fidelizer pro with JRiver MC22 the last week and have experienced some remarcable updates. I don't know what you are doing but please keep up the good work, you are doing great. Now a question, would it be a problem to run both JRiver and Acourate convolver at the same time ? How do I do that, can I choose two applications to autostart in Fidelizer (as with MC22) or do I have to set the convolver to autostart separately ?

21 hours ago, dahlberg said:

I'm have been running Fidelizer pro with JRiver MC22 the last week and have experienced some remarcable updates. I don't know what you are doing but please keep up the good work, you are doing great. Now a question, would it be a problem to run both JRiver and Acourate convolver at the same time ? How do I do that, can I choose two applications to autostart in Fidelizer (as with MC22) or do I have to set the convolver to autostart separately ?

Never mind, I found it myself.

On 8/28/2017 at 6:32 AM, dahlberg said:

I'm glad to hear Fidelizer works great with your system. You may setup JRiver to run on startup as Media Server or with Media Center too and set Convolver to run with Fidelizer as music player application. :)

Regards,

Keetakawee

After releasing version 7.8, Fidelizer’s compatibility with Audiophile Optimizer’s default shell feature is improved a lot. However the solution isn’t 100% fixed yet so this version will resolve the remaining cases.

I also fixed Windows XP issues on some cases and added Steam/Origin compatibility to resolve slow down issues for some customers who didn’t set Steam/Origin as music player application.

My birthday is coming up soon and I hope to make public announcement about this update on my birthday. I’m busy with Portable Products section to add more devices with approval from them right now.

Changelog for version 7.9

Free
-Fixed program execution bug with some Windows XP Editions

Plus
-Added music player application into audio process group so you can choose Steam/Origin to keep its performance

Pro
-Added music player application into audio process group so you can choose Steam/Origin to keep its performance
-Fixed remaining bugs with Fidelizer Pro as AudiophileOptimizer’s default shell

Download: Fidelizer 7.9
Upgrade: Fidelizer Upgrade Program

Fidelizer Plus/Pro users should be received a mail about update and download link by now. If you somehow didn’t receive an update notification as I received some delivery failure message too, please contact me for an update with your customer data to verify.

Since we have over 2,400 licenses now so we can’t deliver all licenses in a single day with 1,000 sending limit per day. We made some changes to delivery platform to slowly send software update to customers. I also noticed some customers have yet to provide fidelizer.key data after asking a few times so please contact me back.