IGNORED

Fidelizer 6.0 Released with big update and upgrade program

Windows X

Why would I place harmful activities on software that I also sell on audiophiles' machine? I have no need for that after delivering over 1,700 licenses to customers. :)

Regards,

Keetakawee

I'm not accusing you of anything, just describing something that was happening when I launched Fidelizer and asking for help. You should realise that non-technical users like me might find this notification from MWB a matter for concern and if it is so common and easily explicable as you indicate, maybe an FAQ on your site or in user notes might save us all some effort.

I looked but from what I could see your website does not include a contact email for support but directs users instead to one of a number of public channels, including this forum. If you don't wish users to raise such issues in a public forum I suggest you revisit that policy.

Incidentally, I deleted the Fidelizer files from my PC, then downloaded again and this time I don't get the MWB alert.

I understand. Just trying to ease your worries. By the way, I did include contact in website. It's at the bottom right of all pages containing 'Contact:' wording with Facebook/Twitter/Email/Skype as icon links. There's also Contact link in Support section here.

Contact | Fidelizer

But since you mentioned the lack of visibility, I revised top panel section and improve access to Support better. Thank you for providing valuable suggestion and happy listening. :)

Regards,

Keetakawee

Happy Emm Labs/Viola/Karan/Rockport audiophile

Fidelizer - Feel the real sound http://www.fidelizer-audio.com

Fidelizer 7.5 released – Small fixes for upgraded users and performance improvement for free users

It’s been a while after previous 7.4 release. Fidelizer is now very stable so I barely receive issues to be fixed for product itself. Most issues I received came from problems after Windows 10 update such as security problems or Windows 10 issues itself so only UX bug for music player application to be fixed for now.

As for free users, I received some feedback from free users saying it slows down system too much so they ended up not using it. Maybe they run other programs before Fidelizer so those programs will be treated as non-audio processes too.

Since system performance becoming an issue for free users, I decided to give one more core since free version doesn’t support hyper-threading optimizations and increase priority a bit more to non-audio processes.

It’s a tough call since some free users don’t mind system being slow for better sound quality. They may think of this as forced upgrade attempt. However, there’s a lot of free users having performance issues decided to stop using Fidelizer and they can also upgrade Fidelizer for better sound too.

I hope free users can understand that I’ve tried all I could to offer options that they can customize. I also set default option to Consumer user level so it won’t affect system performance but some users still choose the best not realizing the consequences.

Changelog for version 7.5

Free

-Added one more core to non-audio processes for less playback problems without hyper-threading optimizations

-Changed button’s name that opens Fidelizer Upgrade Program page to “Order Fidelizer”

-Increased priority to non-audio processes a bit more so system won’t be too slow for free users

Plus

-Changed button’s name that opens Fidelizer Upgrade Program page to “Order Fidelizer”

-Fixed software not asking for a new music player application when previous ones no longer exists

Pro

-Fixed software not asking for a new music player application when previous ones no longer exists

Download: Fidelizer 7.5

Upgrade: Fidelizer Upgrade Program

Fidelizer Plus/Pro users should be received a mail about update and download link by now. If you somehow didn’t receive an update notification as I received some delivery failure message too, please contact me for an update with your customer data to verify.

Since we have over 1700 licenses now so we can’t deliver all licenses in a single day with 1,000 sending limit per day. We made some changes to delivery platform to slowly send software update to customers. I also noticed some customers have yet to provide fidelizer.key data after asking a few times so please contact me back.

As I posted before in Plus/Pro users about Fidelizer update, I only fixed music player application selection bug which took me a while to figure out which method will handle the unexpected cases better. However, there’s also another change I didn’t inform anyone before. Well, to be honest, I don’t expect it to have clear improvement so I didn’t write it down.

When I was releasing version 7.4, I uninstalled FIdelizer Pro to do some tests about permission problems to support customers. But when I was about to release version 7.5, I reinstalled Fidelizer CAS which is a special version developed for Fidelizer Nimitra. So software will be compiled and packaged from Fidelizer optimized machine.

After a few customers reported the improvement in version 7.5, I was convinced that Fidelizer can also benefit from optimizations before performing code generation too. I did inform one customer saying Windows 10 update might improve itself too but he told me he also tested reverting back to version 7.4 and still found 7.5 sounding better.

That makes me wonder if audio player software will sound better if they have Fidelizer on his machine before compiling. That’d be interesting to find out. :)

• 3 weeks later...

Today AudioStream has published a review for Nimitra Computer Audio Server, the first physical hardware product from Fidelizer. I’m very excited in this month because there’s a few reviews about Nimitra rolling out in this month.

The first ones in this month was written Mr. Steven Plaskin, Fidelizer supporter since early days. He kindly accepted my review request about Nimitra despite being so busy for months. It took a while but he eventually published Nimitra review in good timing before X’Mas.

There’s a bit of pieces about sound impressions from Nimitra here and there in his review so I recommend to read Fidelizer Nimitra Computer Audio Server review as whole article with good music. Here’s one of interesting parts he mentioned about Nimitra’s sound quality.

Nimitra used my MSB Technology USB ASIO driver for full support of PCM files up to 24/384kHz and DSD256. Function was flawless and the sound was excellent. Nimitra just sounded smooth and rich with the Analog DAC. I felt the overall sound was easy to listen to for extended periods and was most definitely superior to what I could achieve with an unmodified OS PC or Mac. Overall detail and focus were first-rate with the Nimitra. In some ways, the Nimitra reminded me of the Playback Designs Syrah Server in terms of its excellent playback qualities.

award_audiostream_greatestbits.png

In my surprise, this review comes with unexpected bonus. Nimitra receives AudioStream’s Greatest Bits award. It’s the first award I received for Nimitra product. Receiving award means a lot to infamous product owner like me. It could be one of my best X’Mas present since founding Fidelizer.

Nimitra was built in 32-bit architecture for preferred sonic performance with smaller footprints. After selling Nimitra for a while, there's some applications especially in Pro Audio market that require 64-bit operating system to function such as Merging devices.

Now we've launched 64-bit support allowing customer customer to choose between 32-bit and 64-bit architecture before ordering. If you don't need 64-bit support, you may choose 32-bit for developer's preferred sonic performance.

You can order Nimitra Computer Audio Server and choose which version you prefer to use. Nimitra also receives Greatest Bits award from AudioStream recently so feel free to ask any question about the product.

• 2 weeks later...

We’ve reached 1800th milestone now. Only 2 more to go to reach 2000th license. Some people asked me about black friday deals for Fidelizer before. So, I’ll also give $5 discount offer to all other Fidelizer upgrade options as compensation.

X’mas is coming and I think many people are expecting to buy Nimitra Computer Audio Server for X’Mas presents so I’m also giving $200 discount offer to Nimitra too. This should be a good present from me and for you to your fellow audiophile friends. :)

Fidelizer Plus: US $39.95 —> $34.95

Fidelizer Pro: US $69.95 —> $59.95

Nimitra Computer Audio Server: US $1395 —> $1195

Other Fidelizer upgrade options: US $5 discount applied

This offer will last until Until 31th December 2016. Discount rate is the same as purchasing Fidelizer software again so new customer and returning customer will get the same price. You may order again anytime and receive partial-refund as discount later after this campaign is over.

I hope this will be good chance for you to consider upgrading Fidelizer software. With 100% satisfaction rate, I’ll make sure you’ll have a worthwhile investment with Fidelizer. :)

Keetakawee Punpeng (Windows X)

• 1 month later...

Does Fidelizer work with Albumplayer ?

We’ve reached 1800th milestone now. Only 2 more to go to reach 2000th license. Some people asked me about black friday deals for Fidelizer before. So, I’ll also give $5 discount offer to all other Fidelizer upgrade options as compensation.

X’mas is coming and I think many people are expecting to buy Nimitra Computer Audio Server for X’Mas presents so I’m also giving $200 discount offer to Nimitra too. This should be a good present from me and for you to your fellow audiophile friends. :)

Nimitra Computer Audio Server: US $1395 —> $1195

Other Fidelizer upgrade options: US $5 discount applied

This offer will last until Until 31th December 2016. Discount rate is the same as purchasing Fidelizer software again so new customer and returning customer will get the same price. You may order again anytime and receive partial-refund as discount later after this campaign is over.

I hope this will be good chance for you to consider upgrading Fidelizer software. With 100% satisfaction rate, I’ll make sure you’ll have a worthwhile investment with Fidelizer. :)

.......Reinstalling Windows 10 is my best solution when things like this happen. I may consider disabling Windows Update from now on if I have issues like this again.

Regards,

Keetakawee

Hiya, sorry maybe a little OT... I have disabled the windows update service, but now get a little window popping up in the middle of the screen locking all other key strokes or mouse movements, saying:

"Updates are available

Required updated need to be downloaded

[Get updates]"

Do you know of a way to stop this window popping up?

Many Thanks

DC

Hiya, sorry maybe a little OT... I have disabled the windows update service, but now get a little window popping up in the middle of the screen locking all other key strokes or mouse movements, saying:

"Updates are available

Required updated need to be downloaded

[Get updates]"

Do you know of a way to stop this window popping up?

Many Thanks

DC

Are you sure it's update from Microsoft? Maybe you can use group policy method from here.

https://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/cc720539(v=ws.10).aspx

Regards,

Keetakawee

And now we reached 1900th milestone. As a reminder to inform customers that they receive refund for returning customer purchase, I’m running purchase offer again in this week. I also sent partial refund back for customer who placed an order on 23th January 2017.

This offer will last until Until 29th January 2017. Discount rate is the same as purchasing Fidelizer software again so new customer and returning customer will get the same price. You may order again anytime and receive partial-refund as discount later after this campaign is over.

I hope this will be good chance for you to consider upgrading Fidelizer software. I’ll launch a new update soon after this campaign is over. ?

Are you sure it's update from Microsoft? Maybe you can use group policy method from here.

https://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/cc720539(v=ws.10).aspx

Regards,

Keetakawee

Yes its windows, apparently if one disables auto update this window pops up at a later date just to have another go at persuading you, you should/must have updates...

found:

Remove Updates are Available Popup from Windows 10 - Error Fixer

But registry alterations worry me a little as my pc skills are not brill ;-)

Thanks for the link I shall have a read through :-)

Yes its windows, apparently if one disables auto update this window pops up at a later date just to have another go at persuading you, you should/must have updates...

found:

Remove Updates are Available Popup from Windows 10 - Error Fixer

But registry alterations worry me a little as my pc skills are not brill ;-)

Thanks for the link I shall have a read through :-)

You're welcome. I hope one of methods in that link will work out for you.

Regards,

Keetakawee

• 2 weeks later...

After releasing 7.5 for a while, I received reports about Windows Store app has audio feature broken after using Fidelizer software. I looked into it and found new Windows 10 Anniversary has some changes that prevented audio feature from working with Fidelizer. We managed to fine workaround method and solved this issue.

As for free users, I also added compatibility with Steam/Origin games on higher user levels. This won’t be applied to Plus/Pro version since they’re mostly passionate audiophiles who don’t want to have any non-audio exceptions. Please let me know if you want Steam/Origin games support for Plus/Pro version.

I also fixed some I/O performance on higher user level related to security problems in some cases I found from music server project and improved compatibility with Tidal software.

Changelog for version 7.6

Free

-Added workaround to apply core optimizations on Windows 10 Anniversary Edition properly

-Fixed optimizations breaking multimedia features in Windows Store apps

-Fixed performance issues with Steam and Origin games on higher user level

-Fixed system reliability problems on audio tasks after finding out they’re related to security processes

-Fixed temporary folder initialization bug on some cases

-Improved compatibility with TIDAL software

Plus

-Added workaround to apply core optimizations on Windows 10 Anniversary Edition properly

-Fixed system reliability problems on audio tasks after finding out they’re related to security processes

Pro

-Fixed program asking for music player application during uninstallation

Download: Fidelizer 7.6

Upgrade: Fidelizer Upgrade Program

Fidelizer Plus/Pro users should be received a mail about update and download link by now. If you somehow didn’t receive an update notification as I received some delivery failure message too, please contact me for an update with your customer data to verify.

Since we have over 1,900 licenses now so we can’t deliver all licenses in a single day with 1,000 sending limit per day. We made some changes to delivery platform to slowly send software update to customers. I also noticed some customers have yet to provide fidelizer.key data after asking a few times so please contact me back.

• 3 weeks later...

award_6moons_bluemoon.png

Finally, we reached 2000th milestone now. Big thanks to everyone who’s been supporting Fidelizer to make this dream come true. Since this is special occasion, I’ll also include $5 off for other Fidelizer software purchases too.

Fidelizer Plus: US $39.95 —> $34.95 (Until 5th March 2017)

Fidelizer Pro: US $69.95 —> $59.95 (Until 5th March 2017)

Other Fidelizer software purchases: $5 off discount (Until 5th March 2017)

This offer will last until Until 5th March 2017. Discount rate is the same as purchasing Fidelizer software again so new customer and returning customer will get the same price. You may order again anytime and receive partial-refund as discount later after this campaign is over.

I also sent refund to customers who purchased Fidelizer software today. Nimitra product development plan started after reaching 1,000th milestone last year. Now we reached 2,000th milestone, I’d like to introduce “Nikola”, an affordable highend linear power supply.

It’s a thoroughly tested product that will bring stunning performance. Nimitra customers who ordered before 28th February 2017 can order Nikola to use with Nimitra with $100 refund for shipping fee. This offer will be available until 31st March 2017.

For Fidelizer Pro customers who’s interested in Nimitra Computer Audio Server and Nikola Linear Power Supply, you can order with $200 refund discount for Nimitra purchase and $100 refund discount for Nikola purchase until 5th March 2017.

Nimitra receives 6moons’ Blue Moon Award on another day. That makes the first Blue Moon Award for server category so this should be a good opportunity for Fidelizer Pro customers to upgrade their systems with Nimitra that won 3 awards in only 3 months.

• 1 month later...

Nucleus - Flagship CAS concept

Since releasing Fidelizer Nimitra, we’ve been receiving a few custom units ranging from $2500-8500 so far. Some are also used for highend audio projects like tape reel remastering which I’m very proud to be a part of this big project.

So, we realized there’s a high demand for higher quality of our products we decided to announce our flagship model today. It’s called Nucleus, the very being for ultimate server from us which is in production right now.

We designed Nucleus to support all kinds of highend audio demands from market regardless of my opinion whether I’ll agree with them all or not. It comes with features as below:

Custom chassis from Streacom with gold finishing and engraved Fidelizer logo built in
Intel i7 Kaby Lake capabling of DSD512 upsampling
Samsung SSD 960 PRO NVMe M.2 2TB which is the best quality of SSD with largest capabity to store 2TB of music
Transcend DDR4 with 64GB RAM which is the largest capacity we can build for ultimate memory playback performance
JCAT USB Card Femto for highest quality of USB audio transmission
Intel Gigabit Server LAN card with quad ports for NAS/hub switch/microRendu/access point router
Roon/HQPlayer/JPLAY license included and configured for optimal sonic performance
Ultimate PSU design inside with isolated 3 ultra-highend grade of toroidal transformers for feeding main circuit and JCAT USB Card Femto directly
Over 200,000uF Mundorf capacitors used inside this unit for optimal sonic performance

Price: $29,900 USD with door to door delivery by myself including professional installation, fine-tuning and listening tests.

This flagship product means very serious business trip to me to bring the best unit to your house and help you setup the world’s best computer audio systems. I haven’t finished product’s page yet. I hope this main information will be suffice to see how it’s deserved to be called the world’s best. :)

Regards,
Keetakawee

And now we reached 2,100th milestone. As a reminder to inform customers that they receive refund for returning customer purchase, I’m running purchase offer again in this week.  I also sent partial refund back for customer who placed an order on 9th April 2017.

Fidelizer Plus: US $39.95 —> $34.95 (Until 9th April 2017)
Fidelizer Pro: US $69.95 —> $59.95 (Until 9th April 2017)

This offer will last until 9th April 2017. Discount rate is the same as purchasing Fidelizer software again so new customer and returning customer will get the same price. You may order again anytime and receive partial-refund as discount later after this campaign is over.

I hope this will be good chance for you to consider upgrading Fidelizer software. I’ll launch a new update soon after this campaign is over.:)

Hello everyone. It’s me Keetakawee from Fidelizer. I’m currently visiting my parents right now and will be go back after Thailand’s Songkran festival. I also brought my laptop with Fidelizer to delivery so I’m good.

Since Microsoft started shipping out Windows 10 Creators Update recently, I decided to apply Windows 10 Creators Update from Windows Update notification. It didn’t go well for the first time having Windows Explorer gone. This has nothing to do with Fidelizer so don’t worry about it.

After looking around for a while, I found the culprit which is UxStyle software I installed for custom themes interfered it. Removing this solved the case and Windows 10 is working fine now. Reinstalling UxStyle after Creators Update is OK too.

I didn’t notice sound quality getting worse like Windows 10 v1607 update report. I immediately noticed more openness and clarity on high frequency right away. Midrange is smoother with more linear sounding closer to v1511 update. After applying Fidelizer, it sounds great and works like before.

However, I noticed something getting worse too like dynamics of sound is slightly less solid than before. Bass isn’t deep or give strong attack on notes as much as before.  You could say this is still better for overall improvements unlike previous v1607 that was devastating without Fidelizer.

Here’s my ranking for sound quality on Windows 10 so far. I made sure to apply Windows 10 Creators Update on 3 machines to test.

Windows 10 Threshold (v1067) > Windows 10 Threshold 2 (v1511) > Windows 10 Creators Update (v1703) > Windows 10 Anniversary Edition (v1607)

Nimitra will continue to use Windows 10 Threshold 2 (v1511) as before. Why not v1067 which is ranked first? Because it could be my preference for better sounding by small margin and v1511 is more stable for production release.

I published Fidelizer software in my own website on 14th April 2011. There’s a lot going on recently and also a lot of big things ahead so I’m feeling sentimental and would like to share the story of Fidelizer since its birth until today.

The start of Fidelizer wasn’t smooth sailing trip. It was a thorny road and very tough ones. I firstly built Fidelizer software for free with intention to make Windows sounding better than OS X platform since many OS X audiophiles looked down on Windows. Even now a few still ignorantly do that.

Despite my attempt to provide free good stuff to improve computer audio for audiophiles, Fidelizer was treated harshly by skeptics back then. It was removed from computer audiophile and hydrogen audio communities by administrators thinking it’s a snake oil product.

I absolutely had no intention to sell the software during that time but I hate the idea for corporate to secretly integrate my software in their highend music servers I put some protection onto it. Maybe some geeks hated to deal with these protections so I received some backlashes from them.

I considered abandoning this project for many times through the first two years. It always pained me to see people commenting Fidelizer as dangerous software even though it made no permanent changes to system and also label it as a snake oil software.

And one day, I realized that I need to pick either overcoming the setbacks by taking this project seriously or dropping this project and focus on something else. I chose to take this project seriously and put serious effort on Fidelizer and released version 6.0 with Fidelizer Upgrade Program.

Fidelizer had some sales initially and it went down to once in every 1-2 weeks. I didn’t expect Fidelizer project to be financially successful but it did solve some complaints on software itself. I started to hear positive feedback from customers and I’ve been so grateful for all feedback.

However, I still had so much to do for starting business like this. There’s one member in Audio Asylum called fmak. He hates the idea of selling audio optimizer software and keep bashing Fidelizer and its related topics. We’ve been debating on a few topics years back.

And one day, I listened to his criticisms about website full of ads so I built a new simple and clean website for it. Thank you fmak. Your honest opinion gave birth to awesome Fidelizer website. That was one of the best advice I received since founding Fidelizer.

As Fidelizer keeps growing, I’m also growing with Fidelizer too. This business changed me from being egotistical person to become understanding audiophile who now realized what it takes for audiophiles to be happy in this hobby. Fidelizer business really helps me to grow as a better person.

As I mentioned before that I started selling Nimitra Computer Audio Server as a turnkey server for audiophiles without computer knowledge, now Nimitra starts to earn recognition from media and customers. It’s won 3 big awards in only 3 months and I start to have distributors now.

Right now I’m in turning point to realize the bigger goals of Fidelizer. I’d like to tell you I truly appreciated in your support during these 6 years. I couldn’t have made it this far without all support and encouragement from you.

Thank you,
Keetakawee

KP,

That's a great story. Thanks for sharing.

It must be very satisfying to see your work speak for itself. 

Computer Audio has changed so much and still continues to evolve.  For me it was Paul Candy's review that gave me the confidence to go ahead with Fidelizer Pro and it's been a vital part of my system since.  

Congratulations and good luck ahead!

Custom Win10 Server | Mutec MC-3+ USB | Lampizator Amber | Job INT | ATC SCM20PSL + JL Audio E-Sub e110

On 4/15/2017 at 6:13 AM, Nikhil said:

KP,

That's a great story. Thanks for sharing.

It must be very satisfying to see your work speak for itself. 

Computer Audio has changed so much and still continues to evolve.  For me it was Paul Candy's review that gave me the confidence to go ahead with Fidelizer Pro and it's been a vital part of my system since.  

Congratulations and good luck ahead!

Thank you. I couldn't have made it without support from customers and reviewers who helped Fidelizer during hard times. I really appreciated it. :)

Regards,

Keetakawee

I’ve been trying to fix all reported bugs so for a long while. Some I managed to fix after months of trying to reproduce the reported issue. Some I couldn’t reproduce it myself and lacked machine with test and fix such issue. But there’s still workaround for such issue like error on startup can be resolved by disabling UAC. I did all I could.

Since some Plus/Pro users also requested for possibility to improve Steam/Origin gaming performance, I made workaround for them by allowing selected process to work as audio process so Steam won’t be treated as non-audio process if you select it as music player application.

I also tested Fidelizer 7.7 on Windows 10 Creators Update v1703 before releasing and confirmed Fidelizer worked fine with new Windows 10 update. Happy listening.:)

Changelog for version 7.7

Free
-Added music player application into audio process group so you can choose Steam/Origin to keep its performance
-Improved compatibility with foobar2000 software
-Improved console compatibilities with some processes being treated as non-audio with console host
-Removed Desktop Window Manager service to fix flickering issue in Media Center

Plus
-Added music player application into audio process group so you can choose Steam/Origin to keep its performance
-Fixed stopping/disabling some services that may affect Windows network features
-Improved console compatibilities with some processes being treated as non-audio with console host
-Removed Desktop Window Manager service in Media Center audio profile to fix flickering issue in Media Center

Pro
-Added resetting network protocol optimizations back to system defaults after uninstall
-Added Tablet and HID services to be disabled on startup outside Media Center audio profile
-Fixed stopping/disabling some services that may affect Windows network features
-Improved task scheduling compatibilities with different Windows versions
-Removed Desktop Window Manager service in Media Center audio profile to fix flickering issue in Media Center

Download: Fidelizer 7.7
Upgrade: Fidelizer Upgrade Program

Fidelizer Plus/Pro users should be received a mail about update and download link by now. If you somehow didn’t receive an update notification as I received some delivery failure message too, please contact me for an update with your customer data to verify.

Since we have over 2,100 licenses now so we can’t deliver all licenses in a single day with 1,000 sending limit per day. We made some changes to delivery platform to slowly send software update to customers. I also noticed some customers have yet to provide fidelizer.key data after asking a few times so please contact me back.