Windows X

Fidelizer 6.0 Released with big update and upgrade program

Rate this topic

464 posts in this topic

fidelizer2.jpg

As you’re aware that there’ll be upgraded version of Fidelizer in upcoming release. However, it doesn’t decrease the quality of works I put into original Fidelizer one bit. Version 6.0 comes with big changelog fixing various issues found thorough the year. It also have some changes and improvements to be more stable and reliable. If you enjoy good sound from Fidelizer and want more for the better, consider Fidelizer upgrade program to advance your computer audio journey to the next step.

Changes in version 6.0

-Added Fidelizer upgrade program for buying advanced version of Fidelizer

-Changed ‘Professional’ optimization level name to ‘Workstation (General Purpose)’

-Changed default optimization level to ‘Workstation (General Purpose)’ for stable default configuration

-Changed some core optimizations to supported values according to Microsoft documents

-Fixed multi-core optimizations not working properly for audio playback part

-Fixed Fidelized audiophile player playback stability and compatibility

-Fixed JRemote and few others apps not working in Windows 8.1 using Extremist optimization level

-Fixed some Network Streaming optimizations that worked on unchecked one instead

-Fixed uPNP not working using Extremist optimization level with keeping network services

-Fixed some errors in parsing system configuration

-Revised core optimizations improving compatibility with all optimization levels and network streaming

Info and Download: Fidelizer 6.0

You don't need to uninstall it. Services will be disabled only when optimize in Extremist level. You can run program again and switch optimizations to Audiophile to get services enabled again and apply updates or install Windows 9 just fine.

Just got Fidelizer 6.0 Pro up and running on my Win 8.1/64 machine and it sounds great especially the Extremist mode. Works well with Jplay.

I really liked 6 in Extremist mode. I ordered Pro yesterday as well. Hope to hear back soon!

Fidelizer has some unique features that Audiophile Optimizer doesn't have and good thing it's free. Pro version has some original system tweaks that differ from Audiophile Optimizer and ability to adjust multimedia optimizations related to machine configuration. Some JPLAY users who use dual PC setup can use Fidelizer on both PC with specific type configuration.

You can use both Fidelizer and Audiophile Optimizer altogether as some people are already using it without trouble and get satisfied result.

Hello,

So if I were use Fidelizer 6 with a pc that only has Logitech Media Server on it, and it streams to Squeezeboxes' over the network, and I use remote desktop to keep an eye on the pc now and then, what would be your suggested best settings?

I have had a quick look, and guessed, as I'm not 100% what would be best:

tick all the boxes in customize, apart from the user experiences?

Hope to have a listen over the weekend

Cheers

:-)

Windows X I have a suggestion for your Pro software.

Provide an uninstall procedure for the Fidelizer 6 Pro. I've had a number of computer enthusiast friends over to listen to the Pro version of your software. Most are impressed with the sound but don't want it unless it can be easily uninstalled.

Thanks

As for free version, just choose 'Network Streaming' optimization level. You can choose Logitech Media Server app as for audiophile player.

Cheers

So the free version, is good, but the pro version gives even better audio results, I guess?

Windows X I have a suggestion for your Pro software.

Provide an uninstall procedure for the Fidelizer 6 Pro. I've had a number of computer enthusiast friends over to listen to the Pro version of your software. Most are impressed with the sound but don't want it unless it can be easily uninstalled.

Thanks

Hi, did you try the free version before the pro version?

Does the pro version sound better than the free version?

I agree an uninstall button would be good.

Cheers

The upgrade program was planned to be released on my birthday but sadly, I didn't have enough time to finish all the schedule. I barely released it day after without uninstall feature implemented so uninstalling support will be implemented later in like 6.1?

Windows X a quick question if I may,

I installed an old pci-e network card in my LogitechMediaServer pc, no probs connecting to it via remote desktop for a good few weeks.

It seems to be roughly around the time I tried Fidelizer 6, that since then, I have to unplug and re-plug the ethernet cable to the network card, to get the card started and create a connection, this only happens on initial connection after start up.

I'm thinking it could be an old card, or just wondered if I it were possible I could have disabled something by allowing fidelizer 6 to disable network connections (which I did, the first time I tried it) ?

Thanks for any thoughts

Best Regards

DC