AirSmart Player is a brand new DLNA/UPnP control point app, it plays music from smart phone, tablet, local music server, Internet music services and Internet radios.

AirSmart Player plays music to DLNA/UPnP speakers through Wi-Fi or LAN, speakers can be located in other rooms, 24bit/192kHz High-res files are supported.

AirSmart Player is a multiroom aware music player, it plays different music to different room speakers at the same time, switching to other room is two taps away. You can see all your speakers on the same interface and control them easily. AirSmart Player instantly upgrades existing DLNA/UPNP speaker setup to a new multiroom environment.

Working with compatible speakers, AirSmart Player provides advanced multiroom capabilities, such as multiroom synchronized play, speaker zone configuration and stereo pair.

AirSmart Player beta is now available on Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.gk.airsmart.main , Internet Radio and Music services will be added later on, local music streaming and local DLNA music server access are functional. Welcome to have a test drive.

Cheers

Jack

Does it smell like unwanted advertising ... ?

I am sorry you felt that way. This is the correct forum to discuss network streaming, and I feel this is the right forum to let people know some free resources. If this is not allowed, please ask moderator to delete this post, I can't find a way to delete myself.

Jack ... if (as it appears) you are the developer of this software; it would have been polite for you to contact the site owner (Chris Connaker a.k.a. The Computer Audiophile) and asked if it was okay to post.

Eloise

---

...in my opinion / experience...

While I agree "Everything may matter" working out what actually affects the sound is a trickier thing.

And I agree "Trust your ears" but equally don't allow them to fool you - trust them with a bit of skepticism.

keep your mind open... But mind your brain doesn't fall out.

Jack ... if (as it appears) you are the developer of this software; it would have been polite for you to contact the site owner (Chris Connaker a.k.a. The Computer Audiophile) and asked if it was okay to post.

Thank you very much to point this out, I am new on this forum, don't know it is required to ask permit to post this. I will try to find out and ask him to delete this post, sorry guys.

Jack