Sorry, no pictures, this gear is packed and ready to move. Buyers in the Twin City area can examine and listen to the component by appointment.

I purchased this from Hi Fi Sound about 7 years ago and it is in perfect condition and working order. There was a problem with the digital encoder for the front panel sound control that was fixed by Magnum Dynalab and I have a spare encoder that is brand new. Paid $3,200 and am asking $1,600.

Magnum Dynalab MD 208 receiver | Stereophile.com

Also for sale: A pair of Bowers and Wilkins CM8 tower speakers. These were purchased 2 years ago and have fewer than 200 hours on them. I bought them on a 30 day trial to make a sound comparison with my planar speakers. I found I prefer the sound of the planars but (don't ask why) wasn't able to return them in the agreed upon time, so now they are mine. Like new condition. Paid $2,250 and am asking $1,700.

Buy both for $3,000 firm.

B&W CM8 review from the experts at whathifi.com

I prefer to sell local, price doesn't include shipping.

That I ask questions? I am more concerned about being stupid than looking like I might be.

• 1 year later...

Old, indeed. Oddly, I just sold the speakers on Craig's list, Monday evening.

I'm willing to let the amp go because I have replaced it with another IA. but I need to find a tuner to replace it.

That I ask questions? I am more concerned about being stupid than looking like I might be.

Old, indeed. Oddly, I just sold the speakers on Craig's list, Monday evening.

I'm willing to let the amp go because I have replaced it with another IA. but I need to find a tuner to replace it.

I have a Magnalab FT101A tuner in very good condition that I have not really used in some time. I could likely make you a good deal on it if you're interested.

JC