IGNORED

Handcrafted Audiophile Linear Power Supply by Kenneth Lau

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
What are the differences with your "silver" model ?

tks

bill

13168d1402742622t-handcrafted-audiophile-linear-power-supply-kenneth-lau-59484_880297068651050_1374743856851298958_n.jpg

Hi Philippe,

The Signature Edition used one pair of Silver-plated OCC+4N Silver O-Type transformer, also new design ultra-low noise Linear regulators used and with premium Mundorf M-Lytic AG+ capacitors, any many many upgrades.

This is the best LPSU for Lumin A1/T1/S1 that I ever made, especially for S1!

Best regards,

Kenneth Lau

kenneth,

can you please provide a quote for a lpsu with two outputs: one that is 12V/5a (for a caps v3 server) and one that is 7.5V/3A (for uptone audio regen). i'm in the usa in zip code 03755.

(1) holo audio red (hqp naa) > chord dave > luxman cl-38uc/mq-88uc > kef reference 1
(2) simaudio moon mind 2 > chord qutest > luxman sq-n150 > monitor audio gold gx100
kenneth,

can you please provide a quote for a lpsu with two outputs: one that is 12V/5a (for a caps v3 server) and one that is 7.5V/3A (for uptone audio regen). i'm in the usa in zip code 03755.

Hi,

Please check private massage, thanks!

Best regards,

Kenneth Lau

Hi,

Do you do PSU for Raspberry Pi with enough power to power a portable hard drive connected to the Pi at the same time?

I think it's 5v-2a required.

If yes, can I get a quote posted to the UK.

Thanks,

Mike.

Hi Mike,

Please check Private Message for details, thanks!

Best regards,

Kenneth Lau

Hi,

Received, do you have photo of what PSU case looks like, as it will shown in my Hifi cabinet I'd like to see what it would look like.

Thanks,

Mike.

Hi Mike,

Yes, the chassis like this, the upper one.

Please have a look, thanks!

image.jpeg

Best regards,

Kenneth Lau

Hi Mike,

Yes, the chassis like this, the upper one.

Please have a look, thanks!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]24199[/ATTACH]

Best regards,

Kenneth Lau

Hi,

Thanks for the photo, looks very good, I'll give it some thought as I'll no doubt have taxes to pay on it's arrival in the UK which pushes the price up another 25% or so.

I also would like a price quote for 12V with maximum Amps (10A to 15A range ) for a Mytek Brooklyn DAC. Please quote reg edition and Silver edition. I am in USA and connector is 2.5 mm. My email is [email protected]

Regards,

Randy

Would also like to know this.

Based in EU.

Thanks.

In the beginning God made 'the light.'

Shortly thereafter God made three big mistakes.

The first mistake was called MAN, the second mistake was called WO-MAN, and the third mistake was the invention of THE POODLE.