IGNORED

If Only I Listened To Vinyl

Just received the Pearl Jam holiday album for 2013. Two of my favorite artists on one track. But, I can only stare at the art work as I have no turntable :~)

Maybe you can get David Robinson to create a needle drop for you.

"Relax, it's only hi-fi. There's never been a hi-fi emergency." - Roy Hall

"Not everything that can be counted counts, and not everything that counts can be counted." - William Bruce Cameron

easy solution...

RecordPlayer_zps55cb42d4.jpeg

Speaker Room: Lumin U1X | Lampizator Pacific 2 | Viva Linea | Constellation Inspiration Stereo 1.0 | FinkTeam Kim | dual Rythmik E15HP subs  

Office Headphone System: Lumin U1X | Lampizator Golden Gate 3 | Viva Egoista | Abyss AB1266 Phi TC 

Just received the Pearl Jam holiday album for 2013. Two of my favorite artists on one track. But, I can only stare at the art work as I have no turntable :~)

99 problems but a turntable ain't one. Neither is a tonearm or a cartridge or a tonearm cable or a record cleaning machine and on down the line . . .

Most highend stereo shops are able to transfer vinyl to a CD.....call around and see....

I am pretty sure that he would prefer to convert the vinyl to a higher resolution format than 16/44 for his main system, and to lower resolution formats for his mobile devices.

"Relax, it's only hi-fi. There's never been a hi-fi emergency." - Roy Hall

"Not everything that can be counted counts, and not everything that counts can be counted." - William Bruce Cameron